daytime parties 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
17951444_1064564333644224_6472709711025839580_n.jpg

Does anyone no when Cafe Mambo release who is playing there??? I've tweeted them, an they just said "closer the time" which is very vague amswer. Im in ibiza 7th-11th July.

Does anyone no when Cafe Mambo release who is playing there??? I've tweeted them, an they just said "closer the time" which is very vague amswer. Im in ibiza 7th-11th July.
Unless they change things drastically I would imagine fri sat sun will be pre parties to what ever is on at pacha think Tuesdays recently was together preparties at least that's what last year was I think

next one: 29th of april
The Great Ibiza Winyl Fair heads to Boutique Hostal Salinas for the May day bank holiday weekend. We will be celebrating our love for VINYL, WINE & FOOD with an even bigger selection of vinyl vendors, food stalls and organic artisan wines.

LA GRAN FERIA VINOL IBIZA -The greatest wine & vinyl fair in Ibiza

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::VINYL::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We have enlisted some of the ibiza's finest record collectors to sell everything from discount discs to rare collector's editions. The collections on sale are from some of Ibiza's most iconic selectors
We have DJ workshops for kids, vinyl cutting expo's for big kids and vinyl spun by some of Ibiza's finest selectors.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::WINE & FOOD:::::::::::::::::::::::
Naked Wine Ibiza will be pouring the finest organic wine made by artisan winemakers without additives or technological manipulation. Their chemical-free goodness is recognised by top independent restaurants around the world as some of the best wines being made today. Boutique Hostal Salinas will be serving lunch and a selection of finger food to compements the wines.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::MARKET::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We have varied selection of hand crafted maket stalls, clothing, jewelry, accessories, art, craft and more.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::MUSIC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
live-
Buena Vista Soul System
(Surprise guest TBA)

dj-
DJ Alfredo
DJ Callum
The Brothers Grim
Camilo Miranda & Christian Len (Homies)

Hostal La Torre line ups (Source Pete Gooding FB)

Mondays - Alfredo
Tuesdays - Pete Gooding
Wednesdays - Chris Coco
Thursdays - Mark Barrott - International Feel Recordings
Fridays - Torsten Buda Jacobsen
Saturdays- Andy Wilson
Sundays - Neil Macey

Mon-Weds are awesome! Wanna catch all three of these guys! Good alternative to what Sol House might be planning but I really hope Jose is back on Tuesdays there.

What's the cheapest way to get to Hostal La Torre from San Antonio Egg area?

Mon-Weds are awesome! Wanna catch all three of these guys! Good alternative to what Sol House might be planning but I really hope Jose is back on Tuesdays there.

What's the cheapest way to get to Hostal La Torre from San Antonio Egg area?

we stupidly tried to walk it - takes forever

the HLT hierbas are really nice

I think HLT is aimed at people who used to go to CDM in its heyday

as CDM itself isn't really cool anymore amongst the professional sunset crowd

I liked HLT but found some of the staff a bit pushy

on hostal la torre...love the place, always have, probably more so before it turned into a mambo-owned venue, but they've made it look nicer now no doubt. one thing though...some of the drink prices! I just had a friend over this week and we decided to go and see the sunset at HLT yesterday as it was his last evening. lovely weather, dolphins swimming right in front at the bottom of the hostal, nice tunes...all good so far. then we think let's have a sangria de cava for the occasion. we check the drinks menu, price is 31€ which is pretty normal. so we order...and we get a jar that's just half a liter whereas everywhere else, for that price, you get a one liter jar. it tasted nice, but sorry, that is just a rip-off.

lesson learnt, next time it's back to cañas or white wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back