Daytime forward slash Eve Parties UK and maybe Europe (Not Ibiza)

diver

In a bid to get the missus out a bit more Im looking for some day/eve parties on the run up to 2018.

She's not in to staying out all night these days and in all honesty, probably tucked up in bed by midnight.

But, she's still up for a party which is some good news

Any good recommendations? We live near Manchester and Liverpool so closest first really?

Ive tried some searches but its hard to filter times etc. I also work some weekends so that puts a spanner in it sometimes.

Been looking at Camp and Furnace in Liverpool. We have done Bombed Out Church and last year even travelled to Bristol for a Sunday eve sesh avec Garnier.

As an alternative, would even consider cheap flights out to Europe, is Concrete a daytime thing?

Thanks in advance

diver

Come to ireland, we close early :) IMG_20170925_234909.jpg
Herbert next week at pyg starting at 6pm out side,heated and covered,inside then from 10-2.. when the night is still young..fck dat coming out of a club at 8am a sweaty mess
Notime.jpg

Its a bit of a schlapp for you but Ministry of Sound next Sunday having a day party with Danny Tenaglia. Also have a look at the November and December line ups at Printworks (also London). Fantastic venue and parties from midday-10pm. Check out Resident Advisor I found a great Loft party in Manchester in August. i agree with your missus and I tend to only go to the day parties so my body isn't battered and I don't feel jet lagged. Possible being 45yrs has a lot to do with it but I still love the music and getting my wiggle on.

Mint festival in Leeds I think is a daytime.

Liverpool Disco Festival on 7th October. Belter of a daytime event. Line up is very strong this year

http://www.liverpooldiscofestival.com/line-up.html

Circus in Liverpool often starts in middle of the day.

If you want to go further away there was a few daytime things going on in Barcelona when I was there last month
cheers Jon, I would've liked those two Circus events but work dictates otherwise. Years ago you could find a bars with good music in L/pool and Mcr but now its quite niche.
We do get a quite a few day parties here in Bristol. More so in the summer when outside spaces are used. I know this is a long way from where you live and it’s really short notice but this looks good on Saturday.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1905331646350359??ti=ia
Thanks Tucker, we liked Motion in Bristol this time last year for Garnier. There were only 3/400 people there but it was mint. Bristol is a bit of a bitch to get to for me, especially with all those 50mph restrictions on the M6 and M5:mad:
Come to ireland, we close early :) View attachment 4322
Herbert next week at pyg starting at 6pm out side,heated and covered,inside then from 10-2.. when the night is still young..fck dat coming out of a club at 8am a sweaty mess
View attachment 4323
For sure. we can get to Dublin for 20 quid return and planning something in the near future. In fact I think we got a lads and Dads trip end Jan:)
Its a bit of a schlapp for you but Ministry of Sound next Sunday having a day party with Danny Tenaglia. Also have a look at the November and December line ups at Printworks (also London). Fantastic venue and parties from midday-10pm. Check out Resident Advisor I found a great Loft party in Manchester in August. i agree with your missus and I tend to only go to the day parties so my body isn't battered and I don't feel jet lagged. Possible being 45yrs has a lot to do with it but I still love the music and getting my wiggle on.
I think you might have point there, maybe some more interrogation of RA might be the way forward. Its the weekend working that shafts me mostly as I only have 2 weekends off in 5:(. Ive still got the stamina, just not the time.

Was going to say the hydra events at ministry have some good Sunday parties coming up. Body and Soul also just announced for fabric early December - also bit soon but the fabric birthday Sunday sesh is always top notch. All in London but quite a lot going on. Phonox also do some decent Sunday line ups but not sure how well attended they are.

Follow Trmnl on social media if you use it. Birmingham based, they have had day partys this year worth attending all for a cheap price of £20 a ticket. Damian Lazarus, Maceo Plex, Solomun, Jackmaster, Hector Couto. 2pm - midnight. They are also very good at supporting local djs

Rainbow Venues always pulls the names of house & techno aswell, particulary Chapter XIII festival. They also host colours, which I think are daytime events, last one featured jasper james & jackmaster

Back