⭕ Daytime events 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

Returning in September with a group of friends. Are there any places these days that still have a decent daytime party? O Beach isn’t really our thing but still want to have a good dance in the sun. Really going to miss the dancing on the beach at Bora Bora days.

Hi everyone

Returning in September with a group of friends. Are there any places these days that still have a decent daytime party? O Beach isn’t really our thing but still want to have a good dance in the sun. Really going to miss the dancing on the beach at Bora Bora days.
Man, I miss BB. Cala Bassa Beach Club has a solid DJ playing each day, beginning around 1:00 pm until 8:00 pm. He is located in the Taittinger Lounge section of the beach club. I just booked beds there for a day next week. Blue Marlin could be another option but would need to verify the sound levels are no longer an issue there.

Anyone went to the Ibiza Global Festival? Both days were pretty amazing and muchísimas gracias and kudos to Ibiza Global Radio and everyone that worked on the festival for giving the opportunity to party on the beach for two days and all for free! 🙏
Roll on next year! 😎

Can anyone recommend a bar in town with good daytime vibes - looking to go somewhere now for a few drinks. I’m located about 20min walk from port closer to Mojito Beach Club, so something in that area would be great!

Anybody been to Kumharas lately? Do they have a DJ playing every day or just when Sonica comes on a Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back