Daytime events 2021

And another one to keep an eye on: Nui. Without making too much noise, they have events regularly...

204242145_3080505205555554_1943685867851107734_n.jpg

I have just arrived on the island. I was already here for two weeks end of May and decided to go for anohter week end of July with the hope that some parties might take place. Unfortunately this won't happen. I usually don't go to beach clubs but can anyone recommand a beach club where they play some good house, tech-house?
And has someone already been at an event at cova santa? Was it good?

I have just arrived on the island. I was already here for two weeks end of May and decided to go for anohter week end of July with the hope that some parties might take place. Unfortunately this won't happen. I usually don't go to beach clubs but can anyone recommand a beach club where they play some good house, tech-house?
And has someone already been at an event at cova santa? Was it good?

tech house maybe at bora bora?

for house all other beachclubs on pdb plus sa trinxa on the right day.

have you seen marco faraone plays cova santa soon? that might be something for you maybe.

Pippi put this up from El Silencio. Might have to pay a visit

yeah the place is nice.

tech house maybe at bora bora?

for house all other beachclubs on pdb plus sa trinxa on the right day.

have you seen marco faraone plays cova santa soon? that might be something for you maybe.
Thanks for the info stivi.

Which day do you recommand for sa trinxa?

Yes i have seen it, have you already been at cova santa? Is it possibe to dance at least a bit at your table or do you really have to stay seated?

Thanks for the info stivi.

Which day do you recommand for sa trinxa?

Yes i have seen it, have you already been at cova santa? Is it possibe to dance at least a bit at your table or do you really have to stay seated?

there is no official dancing anywhere. it hasn't changed.

you might like fridays and sundays at sa trinxa with franco moiraghi. lots of house classics.

Pippi put this up from El Silencio. Might have to pay a visit

Think I've had paella at the place a few years ago. Seemed more like an eating place to me but had a good time nonetheless.

^^ lots of things happened since you had paella there!

Thanks for the interception. I clearly didn't know what I was talking about (writing this with a cheesy lounge version of 'Such A Shame' on the background)

Here with the Mrs till friday. Any suggestions on a pool party or something close to a pool party? And one that's not 500 + euro to get a seat?.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Anyone know much about ‘Raco Ibiza’? Looks like Timo Maas was spinning some poolside tunes there the other day?

A friend recommended Raco to us as a hotel for after we stay at Pikes.

Has anywhere on here stayed there?

any recommendations for a beach club for this Sunday? Unfortunately wasn’t quick enough off the mark to get a big bed at blue marlin. Similar style would be good but open to suggestion. Many thanks

Back