Daytime activities

Deeps

Hi,

Could someone recommend any good daytime activities around Ushuaia. Just keep in mind that we will be partying hard during the night. Thanks.

On a more serious note, nearby beaches salinas (various fun chiringuitos) and sa caleta, if you have a car or deep enough pockets for taxis you can visit cala d'hort to view the mystical island of es vedra while eating lunch, or scramble down the nearby cliff to sa pedrera (aka atlantis).

On a more serious note, nearby beaches salinas (various fun chiringuitos) and sa caleta, if you have a car or deep enough pockets for taxis you can visit cala d'hort to view the mystical island of es vedra while eating lunch, or scramble down the nearby cliff to sa pedrera (aka atlantis).

I didn't climb down the cliff my self but I did see Es Vedra - in person it is stunning

I would recommend this but you have to do a bit of googling and some offroading to get to the correct spot in which you then take a 5 minute walk

Its not so much a cliff as an enormous sandy slope. Great fun going down but a mare getting back up. Take plenty water.

Back