Day Parties???

elliottness

Hello All - Thanks for your entertaining and informing threads. Heading to IBZ for first time 8/23 - 8/30 and I have all the info I need except for one important thing; where are the damn day parties?? :) I'm a 10 year veteran of the WMC in Miami and I'm used to leaving the Space Terrace at noon and heading straight to pool parties, then to pre-bars before back to club and then afterhours and repeat, can easily do a 3-4 day stretch on no sleep:) Only thing I've seen is MGMT at Ibiza Rocks on Tues which is not to be missed! I've heard from friends who've been to IBZ that a lot of people on the island sleep the day away. Please say it ain't so!

you heard right.. no more daytime parties for the clubbing capital of the world.

2008, there were big clampdowns and now they are no more.

The day parties, Matinee Dc10, Sundays at space... other day parties at Space, bora bora etc etc etc were fantastic... but they are no more.

most people here are just as sad about it as you

Well I cried for a few days straight anyway :lol:

But yes, the daytime parties I went to Ibiza were the best parties I'd been to... and I will always remember them as amazing..

this doesn't help you does it? :lol:

At risk of sounding like someone else here, but you have not been paying attention have you :?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Read about all the new BS laws, SUCKS about 6 am close, but hoping to from you all if anything has popped up this year, thinking more hotel pool parties after noticing IR. I touch down at 3:00 Sunday and heading straight to Space:) thanks for chiming in, sorry for your loss, can only imagine what I missed!

Read about all the new BS laws, SUCKS about 6 am close, but hoping to from you all if anything has popped up this year, thinking more hotel pool parties after noticing IR. I touch down at 3:00 Sunday and heading straight to Space:) thanks for chiming in, sorry for your loss, can only imagine what I missed!

yes, now, you just have to watch youtube videos from around 2004 and see what you missed. ;) ( can send you some if you like!!) ha!

Honestly for me, Matinee on a Saturday morning was just the best party...EVER.. (better then We love on a Sunday IMO)

I'm still not helping am I.. but yeah I remember going from party to party to party and going to teh day parties where the atmostphere was just electric! Can't even be explained or replaced.

The 6am close hardly seems to be enforced. The authorities allow 30 mins I think for people to drink up. I was at amnesia till 7am and it did not look to be closing immediately.

Well.....even though afterhours have officially been stopped.

In reality...there are still things going on.

Tuesday Mornings..there is always a Cocoon after party. Whether you are lucky enough to find it or be able to get in is another thing.

Sundays early evening Blue Marlin with Paco Fernandez is fun.
Sundays at Ushaiia is Tania Volcano from early evening.

Keep a look out for the Azuli parties which are daytime.

If you get on Facebook and add all the Ibiza related links and pages...a few things will appear there too...''As One'' are doing one very soon which starts at 1.30pm.

<DIV class="s_message_header clearfix">Tuesday afternoonings...

From As One ibiza
Mon at 19:41
<DIV class="s_message_content clearfix"><DIV id=99143914950-essay-full style="DISPLAY: block">If your in ibiza and fancy a breath of fresh air in a location that will take you away from the normal locations of ibiza and wanna party during the day in the sun with wicked dj's, cool people and a free atmosphere then Tuesday is the day for you!

Meeting point: Hipodrome, san Jordi (Where is the saturday market) FROM there you will be directed to the party...
any problems give me a call

Hello All - Thanks for your entertaining and informing threads. Heading to IBZ for first time 8/23 - 8/30 and I have all the info I need except for one important thing; where are the damn day parties?? :) I'm a 10 year veteran of the WMC in Miami and I'm used to leaving the Space Terrace at noon and heading straight to pool parties, then to pre-bars before back to club and then afterhours and repeat, can easily do a 3-4 day stretch on no sleep:) Only thing I've seen is MGMT at Ibiza Rocks on Tues which is not to be missed! I've heard from friends who've been to IBZ that a lot of people on the island sleep the day away. Please say it ain't so!

If your lucky you may bump into me and my bf and mates.. I'm there same week as you but staying in PDB... We love the Americans ..we met these 2 lads last time from California they hung out with us a few days and they were like "you guys are crazy"

lol

Back