David Morales

H

Happy

I read a very recent interview with DM in which he said he had a residency at Pacha running from June04 to Sept 04. Having checked the listings he is nowhere to be seen!!

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks for your help.

Happy said:
I read a very recent interview with DM in which he said he had a residency at Pacha running from June04 to Sept 04. Having checked the listings he is nowhere to be seen!!

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks for your help.

He has a residency on Saturday nights with Defmix at Pacha, also he sometimes plays Space early Sunday afternoon for the Defmix aftershow.

Thanks guys! Problem now solved. 8)

Cant believe I was soooo dim :eek:

I'd like to add that he has the worst legs ever! (I'm a personal trainer).
I saw him at DC10 and he had pins! I think he only trains upper body as thats all you can see over the decks! :confused:

PACHA CHA said:
I saw him at DC10 and he had pins! I think he only trains upper body as thats all you can see over the decks! :confused:

one of my favourite posts.....ever

PACHA CHA said:

He would not be the first guy to do this... just check half the meat head gyms out there. Apparently lots of guys think that if they beef up their upper half the rest of them doesn't matter! SO not true!

:confused: Yeah, just read that back to myself: bit of a weird thing to post. :confused:
Wicked DJ though! And he did look cool swanning around the dancefloor of DC10, big sunnies, with entourage on tow.

:) :) :) :) :) 8)

:confused:

He was really nice when we met him in El Divino last year.. it was Danny Rampling who was acting the Diva.. guess it depends when you get someone and what mood there in.. :confused:

Though he may have skinny legs.. he's still cool as f*** though.. :twisted: :twisted:

David Morales
9 August at 15:29 ·

I’m so sorry to see how low my craft has become. Where’s the passion? Where’s the love? Who cares about social media? The lines have become blurred. The title of a DJ has been lost into an oblivion. When a clown can become a DJ icon without putting in the work or his heart shows where the world is today. Music does NOT come first anymore. Image does. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME. There have been many passionate DJ’s before us that have paved the way for where we are today. And that goes for all of you young ones out there. Don’t get it twisted. And I speak from experience. You need to ask yourself, are you here to make a difference or just ride the wave of what’s popular? And if it’s the latter then you have no real purpose. You just have good social media status and that’s it. But in reality you have nothing more to say that my mother couldn’t say if she had 1 million followers on Instagram. I’m not here to sound old bc I still have passion for the art. I am grateful for the recognition of the DJ at this point but somewhere the art of DJing has got lost in translation.

David Morales
9 August at 15:29 ·

I’m so sorry to see how low my craft has become. Where’s the passion? Where’s the love? Who cares about social media? The lines have become blurred. The title of a DJ has been lost into an oblivion. When a clown can become a DJ icon without putting in the work or his heart shows where the world is today. Music does NOT come first anymore. Image does. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME. There have been many passionate DJ’s before us that have paved the way for where we are today. And that goes for all of you young ones out there. Don’t get it twisted. And I speak from experience. You need to ask yourself, are you here to make a difference or just ride the wave of what’s popular? And if it’s the latter then you have no real purpose. You just have good social media status and that’s it. But in reality you have nothing more to say that my mother couldn’t say if she had 1 million followers on Instagram. I’m not here to sound old bc I still have passion for the art. I am grateful for the recognition of the DJ at this point but somewhere the art of DJing has got lost in translation.
Good text, but I remember you was dissing him last year on this forum...

Back