David guetta

borojohn

Does he play his own mixes or does he play the mixes with the likes of rihanna and nicki minaj? Dont fancy paying the €70 for just his stuff

Nope im from the uk, but i think i would rather go to example or professor green if its just his own stuff

Maybe it's a case of a DJ to be seen,for not much reason.....just famous ?

There has recently been a revival of an old joke:
Two DJ's go to the cinema,one says to the other, I wonder who the projectionist is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he play his own mixes or does he play the mixes with the likes of rihanna and nicki minaj? Dont fancy paying the €70 for just his stuff

Save yourself €70...sit in your hotel and listen to the music you want to hear on you ipod...issue resolved.

I've listened to his creamfields line up from 2010, and he does seem to play a bit of everything. I expect it'll be his latest tracks, and all thats hot from the likes of the Black Eyed Peas (who he produces their tracks for), LMFAO, and the like.

things were wrong in the state of Denmark well before his 'love don't let me go' travesty (and have got much, much worse - sexy bitch is a particular low point and to me, the worst record of all time) however, I perversely hold a grudging respect for the long haired French arse.

his music is poopy but to be fair he knows how to build a brand and market himself,

the blokes music is dreadful but he's a good businessman.

The world's been handed over to businessmen. That's the trouble.

Not saying its a good thing.

Just that it's quite ironic that someone so tripe has done what fantastic bands couldn't seem to do and made dance music appealing to middle america (despite it really originating there in the first place)

Like I say, grudging respect. :evil:

He's a bit like Hitler - evil, but good at being evil. (also he has a **** haircut like Hitler)

Back