David Guetta & MORTEN present Future Rave @ HÏ IBIZA 2023

DAVID GUETTA & MORTEN PRESENT FUTURE RAVE
DAVID GUETTA
MEDUZA & JAMES HYPE (CLUB ROOM)

A-Z
ARIELLE FREE (RESIDENT) | ARTBAT (EXCLUSIVE)
ELLKE KLEIJN | FRED LENIX | HYPATON | JOHN SUMMIT | KOROLOVA | MARK KNIGHT | MATHAME | MAU P | MISS MONIQUE | MORTEN | PROPHECY | SHALL OCIN | + MORE TBA

NO David Guetta tonight (15.09)

Ticket holders will be allowed to claim for a refund OR can attend with 2x drinks as compensation

Meduza and James Hype move to The Theatre to headline
Mark Knight moves to the Club Room to play an extended set

Last edited:
After an incredible season in Ibiza, with two residencies per week at legendary clubs Ushuaïa and Hï Ibiza, as well as one of his most successful summer tours with new production Monolith and shows of up to 50,000 people, including some of the best-known festivals such as Lollapalooza, Sziget, Main Square, Untold, Creamfields and Sou Manaus in Brazil - the remainder of David Guetta’s Ibiza season will be shortened. Due to medical advice from his doctor, David Guetta has been told to rest for at least the next two weeks after he caught a virus last week.

David Guetta says, "I have had an amazing summer playing in Ibiza and around the world, and am so sorry that I have no choice but to close my residencies early. However, we are already working on incredible plans for the 2024 Ibiza season at Ushuaïa and Hï Ibiza!"

Further news coming soon.

Tonight (22.09) Meduza and James Hype move to The Theatre to play with Arielle Free, while Korolova and Tita Lau look after the Club Room

Special tickets on sale now of €50

Much like last week, Meduza and James Hype move to The Theatre for the closing (29.09) and ARTBAT move to the Club Room

Back