Dave Seaman

Robo

He told us on Radio 1 that he has bought a house in ibiza, and is going to be playing there most weeks.

i think he said manumission and his own night

Yeah he did say he was going to be Manumission resident, strange choice on part of Manumission methinks, I wonder how the West End beer boy excursions will take to Dave Seamon :rolleyes: :?:

They'll probably all be wondering why the Arsenal goalie is DJing :rolleyes:

Does that mean, if he is doing his own night this year, it wont be on mondays? can hardly see him being in competition with himself.

Might be nice for Manumission to play some decent music for a change though.

No joke babs, when he played at Savannah last year a while after he left i was at the bar and one of the bar girls was saying to some shermaned up beer boys that they'd just missed a great set from Dave Seaman, one of them then said, "aw wicked, didnt know he DJ'd to, spose he just does it when its not the football season enit" :lol:

rustywoo said:
Does that mean, if he is doing his own night this year, it wont be on mondays? can hardly see him being in competition with himself.

Might be nice for Manumission to play some decent music for a change though.

I know, it would almost tempt me back to Manumission :rolleyes:

N8 said:
No joke babs, when he played at Savannah last year a while after he left i was at the bar and one of the bar girls was saying to some shermaned up beer boys that they'd just missed a great set from Dave Seaman, one of them then said, "aw wicked, didnt know he DJ'd to, spose he just does it when its not the football season enit" :lol:

PMSL (again!) :lol: Don't ya just wish you were part of the West End Sherman crew :rolleyes: :p

What were they expecting next, David James to pop up and spin a few tunes :p

I know, bet they didnt leave San an all holiday!

lol, bit later on, some researchers came up to me and my mates and asked us to do a TV show (but thats another story ;) ). They were all pretty attractive. The same group of Shermans overheard and then spent the next half hour bugging the researchers to let them do it too, in the end the girls had to leave to get away from them :rolleyes:

GazDaBomb said:
i like trance cant stand prog though

I know what you mean, I'm the same.

Basically he's not going to be playing full on trance but it's kind of very melodic euphoric stuff, oh I don't know I'm useless at describing genres, someone help me our here :p

Dave is certainly not a Trance DJ the way Tiesto and ilk are, he's very much the Prog house guy...but in a more melodic, Sasha-esque kind of way

listen to GU 16 (Cape Town) CD 01 - that is Seaman pure and is as good as any GU ever ;-)

hope he tries again with a new night!

I went to manumission last year and the only thing i didnt like was John Kelly. Getting Dave Seaman is a great idea and it will probably make me go back this year. I heard that Smokin Joe is a resi there this year 2. Wouldnt that be nice. :D

Back