Dave Piccioni mix

P

Pleilei

Hi, I was in Ibiza 2 weeks ago and saw Dave Piccioni @ Circoloco and a friend of mine got a free mix CD of his. I am trying to find the name/artist of the first 2 tracks on that CD.

First track: Has sample that talks about FUNK "We goin' waaaay back to when funk began. Caveman funk. Neanderthal funk. You can't put a limit on funk..."

Second track: Kind of a slow funk track and I'm not quite sure of the words the chick is saying but it's something like, "Once you do, I'll feel better. What'd she do to make it better? Is it real or forever? Once you do, I'll feel better" and then at the break down it gets slow and the vocals are prettier and she says, "I'm sooo tired..."

Please help! Been trying to find these since I've been back!

Pleilei said:
First track: Has sample that talks about FUNK "We goin' waaaay back to when funk began. Caveman funk. Neanderthal funk. You can't put a limit on funk..."

I think you might be talking about:

Big Bang Theory - Do You Got Funk

In fact i put it on while typing this message and it says all of those lines, listening to the vocal mix, so yer i am 100% sure thats it

fantastic track, think i first heard it on hed kandi radio last month and then searched about on soul seek for it ;]

as for the other one not so sure

Dave piccioni is da bomb, heard him at Bed last year and was very impressed.

We've got Dave Piccioni, David Morales and Bobby D Ambrosio to look forward at Def Mix when we are there, should be quality!

Still looking for that second track! :rolleyes:

Yes, Dave Piccioni was the best DJ I saw in Ibiza - not counting Erick Morillo's set @ Pacha!

Back