Dave pearce - phew!

freakstar

"Lots of people are asking about my plans for the summer. Having held a weekly residency in Ibiza for the last 10 years I have decided to take a break for 2009 so I am taking a year out to try new destinations. I will be playing some of the other best European clubbing destinations including Corfu, Zante, Faliraki, Kos, and Tenerife. Further details will be announced next week"

In other words, Eden (or anyone else for that matter) is no longer willing to pay to have a past it (or never been it) play the Ministry of Sound Annual compilation as clap his hands above his head. Please dont let him out of Faliraki.

Source: davepearce.co.uk

say what you like about Dave Pearce but he was well respected in the hiphop scene in the early 80s and played some nice house on KISS in the 90s. He can be thanked for breaking Morales Needin 'U, voices of life - word is love and tenaglia's music is the answer and a few other tunes which previously had a small US following. He's never pretended to be anybody else and gave the masses what they wanted on R1 in the 00s. I never liked anything he played after around 97 but he served a purpose [of sorts]. Good luck to him...

I am taking a year out to try new destinations.

He makes it sound so glamourous :lol: when in reality these new destinations will be small clubs in the middle of places like Swindon like have a combined smell of piss and sweat and play Infinity vs. So What week in week out

(I've seen him twice :lol: not on purpose may I add)

Zante was a dreadful place last time I visited. I don't mind DP's now 6 Music show for a bit of Sunday night cheese, though don't share his love of trance. As a broadcaster, he's less annoying than many on the radio these days.

Zante is like most places good and bad, Lagana and the like ..are the bad but we explored the island for 2 weeks on motorbikes a few years ago and found some great places and stunning views (no not just on the beach).

I fear Dave pearce will be playing tiny little places in or around Lagana though.

"Lots of people are asking about my plans for the summer. Having held a weekly residency in Ibiza for the last 10 years I have decided to take a break for 2009 so I am taking a year out to try new destinations. I will be playing some of the other best European clubbing destinations including Corfu, Zante, Faliraki, Kos, and Tenerife. Further details will be announced next week"

:confused:

I think we all may be safe:

June 2009

DateLocationNotesFriday 5thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Oceana, PlymouthBarbican Leisure Park, Plymouth, PL4 0LG 0845 293 2864Saturday 6thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Club London, DundeeLondon Nightclub, 4 Meadowside, Dundee DD1 4AA 01382 909 192Saturday 6thGatecrasher Outdoor Stage @ Coloursfest, GlasgowBraehead Arena, Glasgow http://www.colours.co.uk/Monday 8thRescue, Zante, GreeceTuesday 9thDurham University Ball @ Durham UniversityFriday 12thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Cassano's, CambridgeCassano's, 78-82 High Street, March, CambsSaturday 13thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Careys, CoventryHertford Place, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3JZSaturday 13thGodskitchen Arena @ Escape Into The Park, SwanseaSingleton Park, Swansea http://www.escapefestival.com/Thursday 18thTramps, TenerifeSaturday 20thTidy Magna, RotherhamSaturday 20thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Passion, SunderlandWednesday 24thUniversity of Arts Summer Ball, LondonFriday 26thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ The Relic, Newry, Northern IrelandThe Relic, 13-17 Francis Street, Newry, Co. Down 028 3026 6926Saturday 27thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Room At The Top, Bathgate, EdinburghRoom at the top, Menzies Road, Bathgate, EH48 1TQ 01506 635 123Tuesday 30thBCM, Mallorca
July 2009

DateLocationNotesThursday 2ndTramps, TenerifeSaturday 4thDance Island 2009, CambridgeshireSaturday 4thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ The Syndicate, Bristol15 Nelson Street, Bristol, BS1 2JY 0117 945 0325Sunday 5thTrinity Futures, Kavos, CorfuMonday 6thRescue, Zante, GreeceTuesday 7thStatus Club, Kos, GreeceSaturday 11thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Limelight Nightclub, Glenties, Co. DonegalTuesday 14thBCM, MallorcaFriday 17thLoughborough UniversitySaturday 18thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ The Candle Rooms, Fife99-104 Esplanade, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY1 1RF 01592 264 496Sunday 19thTrinity Futures, Kavos, CorfuSaturday 25thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Coast Nightclub, Newcastle, Northern Ireland121 Central Promenade, Newcastle, Co DownTuesday 28thBCM, MallorcaThursday 30thTramps, Tenerife
August 2009

DateLocationNotesSaturday 1stTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Liquid, CardiffImperial Gate, St Mary Street, Riverside, Cardiff CF10 1FA 029 2064 5464Sunday 2ndTrinity Futures, Kavos, CorfuTuesday 4thStatus Club, Kos, GreeceSaturday 8thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ Barracuda, Newquay27-29 Cliff Road, Newquay, TR7 2NE 01637 875 800Monday 10thRescue, Zante, GreeceThursday 13thTramps, TenerifeSunday 16thTrinity Futures, Kavos, CorfuTuesday 18thStatus Club, Kos, GreeceSaturday 22ndTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ The Syndicate, Blackpool130-140 Church Street, Blackpool, FY1 3PR 01253 753 222Friday 28thTrance Anthems 2009 Album Tour @ The Pier, Worthing
September 2009

DateLocationNotesTuesday 1stStatus Club, Kos, GreeceTuesday 8thBCM, Mallorca

Back