Dating

I’ve given up with the whole dating thing 😂 Too much hassle! I’d never be able to bring a bloke home anyway as my dog would kick off 😂

There might have been someone I met in Ibiza this year that I spent a lovely few evenings with but that was it. We said our goodbyes and barely spoken to each other since. Just reminded me I’m still (just about) capable of pulling someone 😂

🤣🤣🤣 I have a guy that i am best friends with but totally friends wud never do anything

I don't actually always new ones but coincidentally always happens to be once a year🤣 thought it wasn't gonna happen this year as close to the end but it did...all set now for Oct or Nov 2023😅
So @Johnny Vodka has a geographical catchment area and you have a calendar based 'window of opportunity':lol:

Any other Spotlighters have unusual love parameters* - only get laid if it's snowed for 2 consecutive weekends, perhaps? In the first week of months beginning with J?

*I'm sure I was a stonking live set by 'Unusual Love Parameters' on one of the smaller Glasto stages back in the day :lol:

I’ve given up with the whole dating thing 😂 Too much hassle! I’d never be able to bring a bloke home anyway as my dog would kick off 😂

There might have been someone I met in Ibiza this year that I spent a lovely few evenings with but that was it. We said our goodbyes and barely spoken to each other since. Just reminded me I’m still (just about) capable of pulling someone 😂
Me too! Way too much hassle

The build up and flirting is better than the poke 😜

Given the way people now increasingly just do short 3/4 day stays, I wonder if that means the end of the old school holiday romance which would blossom over a fortnight?

So @Johnny Vodka has a geographical catchment area and you have a calendar based 'window of opportunity':lol:

Any other Spotlighters have unusual love parameters* - only get laid if it's snowed for 2 consecutive weekends, perhaps? In the first week of months beginning with J?

*I'm sure I was a stonking live set by 'Unusual Love Parameters' on one of the smaller Glasto stages back in the day :lol:
Actually, now that you mention it, the following requirements must all be in place:

- Greek girl in her early 30s
- Beach or similar setting (in Greece)
- No tattoos
- No piercing
- No smoking
- No obssessive phone use
- Reading a book

I almost feel sorry them. They don't stand a chance.

Back