Dark Forest Closing Party - tickets?!?

Craze

Hey guys,
Does anyone know what the deal is with the Dark Forest closing party at Pacha on the 21st Sept?!?? We've booked flights to go back pretty much especially for this night, but can't find anything, anywhere, about tickets?! Only VIP tickets for one million pounds!! Are we just being too eager and details are to be realeased nearer the time, or is it going to be a strictly VIP affair? Which just isn't cool!
Thanks!!
C

Book a table at the restaurant attached to the club. Nice food and free entry. PM me if you like and I will fill you in.

people have been reporting that Monday nites at Pacha are not as busy as say Morillo or FMIF... I don't think you'll have any problems at all getting in..and it may just be they have not released the tickets yet...

FMIF was dangerously overcrowded, I would hate to think what would happen if a Fire started. People were jammed up against each other and it took 30mins to get to the bar. People were heaving in mass towards the dance floor, like the terraces in a football match, there was just no comfort at all. The Q's for the toilets were ridiculous.

The SHM night was just right, nicely full, but not overcrowded and you could move about and meet people.

I would put my neck on the line and say that the SHM night will be rated in the Top 3 by the end of the season.

Thanks guys! We went to two of the SHM nights when we were out there in July and had the best time; still grinning when we think about it!!! Hopefully it's all good and we'll be able to get in no worries! Cheers, C

Back