Danny Tenaglia!!!

Barbie

According to Mixmag Special Guest @ Opening of Pacha Pure on 20th June is MR DANNY TENAGLIA :D

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gonna be there for that one Barbie?
Hope he plays somewhere during first week of september... pref space!!! :D
I saw him last year at Be Yourself in NY, he absolutely blew me away :eek:

cookie said:
You gonna be there for that one Barbie?
Hope he plays somewhere during first week of september... pref space!!! :D
I saw him last year at Be Yourself in NY, he absolutely blew me away :eek:

Yeah we get to Ibiza on 20th June so what a way to start the holiday :D

I've seen him in Space and DC10 before and the blokey is an absolute legend :D We Love Sundays line-ups should be out any day soon so fingers x'd :D

I'm hoping for the Danny T triple header - Opening of Pacha Pure, Opening of We Love Sundays and then onto DC10 Monday morning :eek:

And then I'll let him go back to NYC as long as he comes back to Ibiza in Sept for repeat performance for me lol :p

When in sept are you going back :?: We're there 29/8 - 7/9... hopefully for your repeat performance by DT :D :D :D

cookie said:
When in sept are you going back :?: We're there 29/8 - 7/9... hopefully for your repeat performance by DT :D :D :D

We go on 6th Sept til 21st Sept.

What time is your flight back on Sunday 7th, do you miss Space?? How gutted would you be if Danny T was playing Space that Sunday :rolleyes:

We had same thing last year in Sept, got to Ibiza Sunday morning when Danny T had been doing his 12 hour Privilege marathon on the Saturday night :twisted: Fortunately he popped up on DC10 on the Monday just for me lol :p ;)

Flight back is Sunday Night, will have to do space the week before as dont want to be in a state on the plane :eek: :lol: :eek:

My partner was at DC10 when DT showed up in sept last year, wish I had been there :twisted: Oh well my chance will come this year... after 10+ years of clubbing am finally making it to Ibiza 8) 8) 8)

BTW I bet you alreeady know but MAW (both of 'em) are playing at MOS on 31st of this month, am defo gonna get down there for that one :D

cookie said:
Flight back is Sunday Night, will have to do space the week before as dont want to be in a state on the plane :eek: :lol: :eek:

My partner was at DC10 when DT showed up in sept last year, wish I had been there :twisted: Oh well my chance will come this year... after 10+ years of clubbing am finally making it to Ibiza 8) 8) 8)

BTW I bet you alreeady know but MAW (both of 'em) are playing at MOS on 31st of this month, am defo gonna get down there for that one :D

Don't be a wuss, go to Space on your last Sunday. Last year our flight back was on Saturday night, we went to Ministry on Friday night, straight to Ministry After Party @ Space, on to Bora Bora and then the airport :D No problem :lol:

Yeah MAW on 31st, how excited am I about this one :D 9 hours as well :D

cookie said:
How hardcore are you? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I bet we end up doing it, I mean, as if we wont :p :p :p

I tell you it's the way forward mate, normally I get so depressed on last night of hols, if you're out clubbing til the bitter end you don't have time to get depressed and think about going home. Listen to Barbie's words of wisdom :D Just don't come and get me if they don't let you on the place or something :eek:

See you on the 31st 8)

was at dc10 on that monday last september but didnt see danny tenaglia what time was he on at i think i went there about 11am, loved everything about it, definitly had a sinister side, guardia civil outside, hells angels argueing, trampy spanish guy offering me a bj in the toilets (didnt accept) and dropping stuff in urinal then pissing on them, that was in the first half hour- fantastic had a great time

hot-bi said:
was at dc10 on that monday last september but didnt see danny tenaglia what time was he on at i think i went there about 11am, loved everything about it, definitly had a sinister side, guardia civil outside, hells angels argueing, trampy spanish guy offering me a bj in the toilets (didnt accept) and dropping stuff in urinal then pissing on them, that was in the first half hour- fantastic had a great time

He got into DC10 about 3pm, my b/friend goes to me 'You are never going to believe who has just walked into DJ box' and then he spent an hour mingling with the crowd and dancing and then he played from 4pm til 10.30pm. I think it was 2nd Monday in Sept .

N8 said:
It was, it was the 9th. Looks like another club we were both at :lol: :rolleyes:

Yeah that sounds about right, did you see Danny T then???

You are really going to have to cut back on this stalking me malarky, the odd time is ok and understandable lol, but it's getting out of control now :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:
It was, it was the 9th. Looks like another club we were both at :lol: :rolleyes:

Yeah that sounds about right, did you see Danny T then???

You are really going to have to cut back on this stalking me malarky, the odd time is ok and understandable lol, but it's getting out of control now :p ;)

Someone said he was there but i cant say for sure if i remember seeing him,wouldnt really recognise him i dont think and wasnt in the best state anyway :rolleyes:

Yes, restraining order might be in order ;) I''m just stuck to your pink bint shoe!!!

Barbie said:
N8 said:
Yes, restraining order might be in order ;) I''m just stuck to your pink bint shoe!!!

And you've got the double header of stalking coming up - Homelands and MAW :eek: :D

And i'm coming to yout bint pad, be afraid ;) :lol: :evil:

N8 said:
And i'm coming to yout bint pad, be afraid ;) :lol: :evil:

Lol, I think you're the one who needs to be afraid :eek: We'll have you drinking wine out of a pan, wearing pink clothes and talking about how fit Jon Carter is in no time at all :eek: :p

Back