Danny Tenaglia: twice @ Space

Yay :D He only posted on his website a couple of wks ago that he wasn't accepting any dates outside America cos he didn't want to fly, he must have changed his mind now was is just about over :D

Barbie said:
he must have changed his mind now was is just about over :D

yes -- I mean how can he miss out on Ibiza :p He's going to rock Space! I heard him drop a nasty set in summer 2001 at Space from midnight until a little after 7 in the morning, he was just rolling all night long with some sexy beats.

premile said:
Barbie said:
he must have changed his mind now was is just about over :D

yes -- I mean how can he miss out on Ibiza :p He's going to rock Space! I heard him drop a nasty set in summer 2001 at Space from midnight until a little after 7 in the morning, he was just rolling all night long with some sexy beats.

Well I've got 4 We Love Sundays this year so let's just hope one of them is when I'm there :D

for Space, probably the best PR the could hope for, booking the great man, and not saying when!!!!

I am parying he does another 1 off @ Priveledge when I'm there this time.

Barbie said:
Well I've got 4 We Love Sundays this year so let's just hope one of them is when I'm there :D

I'm in the same boat as well -- 4 We Love Sundays in July -- all I need is one DT showing to be a happy camper :D

Back