Danny Tenaglia @ Pacha Friday 26th September!!

just found out that work is gonna let me go so I'll be there :lol: , thought it was just deepdish though that night?

true, danny will be there and deep dish too.................... LOL

HELP

Can someone please post the message here as the site will not let anyone register for some reason.
TY

Re: HELP

Highlights of the post(s) on dtourism.com from the man himself:

DANNY TENAGLIA said:
I have been asked a zillion times if I was going? And if it were true that I was playing "here or there?" Well, here is the TRUTH from Me to You as I've just finalized the situation with everyone involved!

On Friday, September 26th, I will be playing with my dear friends and SUPER DJ's:
PETE TONG, DEEP DISH and BEHROUZ @ PACHA!
This will be the weekend of "CLOSING PARTIES WEEK"- expect nothing but mayhem!

* And yes, I am surely looking forward to hearing my friends and mentors Morales, Knuckles, Tommie and all @ DEF MIX at Pacha on Saturday! There will be so many other closing parties and DJ's to hear, there is no way to go to them all? There really are so many local great resident DJ's there as well that do not get enough attention. I'll take notes of their names this time around. We'll save that for a post Ibiza thread......

Friday the 26th is also the night of "Pacha presents the Ibiza Awards banquet" which will be before doors open to the public, but certainly will be pretty full. That starts about 8-9PM and is semi-formal. I have been asked the honor of presenting an award that evening as well as I say to all of you reading this in the most humble and honest way that amongst any awards I have ever been nominated for over the years (yes, including the Grammy for Depeche Mode) or out of several others (I humbly won't say how many, seee) that I have won, that the TWO that sincerely mean "the most to me" were the ones I took home from Ibiza two years in a row, which were: "The DJ's DJ" in 2001 and for "Best Set of the Season" in 2002 for my performance at Pacha on the 4th of July!

After canceling my last gig at Space for the obvious reason of the 911 tragedy in September of 2001, where I was an exclusive monthly resident there each month for two years in a row (I am, and always will be extremely grateful to Darren Hughes & Space Ibiza for the original opportunity to bring me over and introduce me to an entire new generation and incredible amount of wonderful people from all parts of the globe).

When I returned in 2002 AND it was to celebrate "our" US Independence Day in another country, AND it was my first time ever playing at Pacha where it was a "Be Yourself @ Pacha" event, well, I had to give them 200% of myself after having to cancel the year before while also feeling deep down inside of me this urge to make people (if only for one night) "FORGET 9/11" and to still Celebrate LIFE, LOVE, MUSIC and to give thanks to God above for all that we still have!

I'm being very sincere here and it was even somewhat emotional (of course) but my God, I will "never" forget that evening!! Nor will I ever forget any of my other gigs on the Space Terrace, inside Space, also @ Amnesia, Privilege, DC-10 & Bora Bora....

So I have just hung up with the wonderful Promoter and one of the managers of Pacha (We Love Him), his name is Mark, and we also love Danny Whittle who is also a promoter/manager of Pacha events. To both of them I am also extremely grateful as well as all the other wonderful promoters and club owners there.

and:

DANNY TENAGLIA said:
It is not a Be Yourself event and I will only be a guest DJ alongside 4 other DJ's.
It is not going to be a very long set, so don't worry about missing much.
I plan on returning to Ibiza next year doing Monthly parties once again, and who knows? Maybe I'll say yes to the various offers and even do my very own "Weekly"
"Be Yourself" parties @ "? ? ?"
Hey, you never know, right?

But, it's way too far down the road to even consider this possibility at this time and I'll just say for now: never say never.

8) 8)

danny tenaglia and deep dish in the same night , oh my god

I was at the night he's referring to in 2002 and I have to say the music was pretty spectacular and he added something to the night by communicating with the crowd...you felt he was with you rather than being passive in the dj box like most other djs.

However...Pacha + DT = packed club = sh*te/bollox

Don't bother going. No room to dance, people standing in the middle of the dance floor, elbows in your face, frustrated people everywhere.

:rolleyes:

well Im jetting in that evening and will deffo be going and cant wait!

Im thinking of siding with Robder on this one. Will be arriving out on Weds and will probably end up going to Pacha on Weds and Thurs anyway.
It does sound like a brilliant night on the Friday but I think it will be too packed and it will just end up pis5ing me off!

Need him at Bora Bora

Hopefully he will be there for the weekend and show up at Bora Bora for some Fun in the Sun! 8)

Robder said:
I was at the night he's referring to in 2002 and I have to say the music was pretty spectacular and he added something to the night by communicating with the crowd...you felt he was with you rather than being passive in the dj box like most other djs.

However...Pacha + DT = packed club = sh*te/bollox

Don't bother going. No room to dance, people standing in the middle of the dance floor, elbows in your face, frustrated people everywhere.

:rolleyes:
DT always talks to the crowd....even hear in nyc where he has his weekly residency he is always talking

Back