Danny Rampling. Last gig details

:rolleyes:

I've been feeling all extra special about going to Danny's last ever UK gig and he's had the cheek to go parading around up North!

How many 'last evers' is he doing exactly? :lol:

Robder said:

I've been feeling all extra special about going to Danny's last ever UK gig and he's had the cheek to go parading around up North!

We're not that 'up north' .... kinda central really.

2 hours drive.

Good club, good crowd.

Drew said:
10th December innit?

P.S. Plug is awesome!

is plug new??

admit i've not been in sheff for a couple of years so haven't exactly kept touch with whats goin on there. where is it?? an old venue???

recent/forthcoming line ups look top :)

grego said:
Drew said:
10th December innit?

P.S. Plug is awesome!

is plug new??

admit i've not been in sheff for a couple of years so haven't exactly kept touch with whats goin on there. where is it?? an old venue???

recent/forthcoming line ups look top :)

Plug is where Capitol/.Zero used to be, but they've extended it into 3 rooms. 1 being a huge room with a stage and the other a chillout/funky type room which is quite original in it's decor.

Don't let the fact it used to be Capitol put you off, .zero was completely different and more of the old Bed crowd.

Loads of good late bars opened too in last couple of years. Next time you visit, be sure to check out 'The Common Room' above the forum. It's a kinda sports/pool bar - sounds tacky but it's really really good. Must have spent quite a lot on the place.

Drew said:
Robder said:

2 hours drive.

Good club, good crowd.

his last gig in the uk is for times flies in cardiff on the 17th dec

he's due on the Essential Mix on Christmas Day.

That is if it nots been cancelled. Everyone billing him is saying "last... blah blah blah". They should bill their nights as your last chance to see Danny Rampling.

We may even try and make Roger S @ GC1 and D.R. @ Plug on the same night.

Good job they are only a stone's throw away from each other.

Drew said:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry - anything North of Luton may as well be Scotland to me! :lol:

I've explored more of Australasia than the UK. :oops:

Checked out plug for Kerri Chandler....thought it was a good venue!

Dimitysoul....came to say hi to you as thought you were on the decks, but think it was paul cox instead....I'm a dick!!!

Def there for Danny Rampling...can't wait...i'm sooooo looking forward to it!!!!!!!!

Robder said:

But there's only one 'last ever' that counts isn't there, where else is he playing 8+ hours til Sunday afternoon ;)

Robder said:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry - anything North of Luton may as well be Scotland to me! :lol:

I've explored more of Australasia than the UK. :oops:

Sheffield is up north, Scunny is about level with Sheffield just a bit more east and everyone up there classes themselves as northerners- we'll have to do a roadtrip up there (when they start breeding llamas :lol: )

Love Groover said:
Checked out plug for Kerri Chandler....thought it was a good venue!

Dimitysoul....came to say hi to you as thought you were on the decks, but think it was paul cox instead....I'm a dick!!!

Def there for Danny Rampling...can't wait...i'm sooooo looking forward to it!!!!!!!!

That'll have confused him :D

$hit! $hit! Shitting $hit!

Found out last night i've got a road trip to do on the Sunday :(

Slight chance i could do it saturday instead.

Bah!

Back