Danny Howells - Nocturnal Frequencies

BARTONIOUS

I had never realised just how good Danny Howells was until I heard these CDs! I mean his NuBreed was alright, but not the best ever. He was always one of the prog big boys I had kind of side stepped for some strange reason. Then I discovered these CDs and now he is definately one of my top 5 favourite DJs! 8)

Went to see him live on the strength of these CDs and was not disappointed!!! :D :D :D

Danny H has a residency here in New York at Arc. I've checked out a few of his sets. The most memorable was the opening party for Arc -- battle of the Danny's-- when he paired up with Danny Tenaglia to rock the place in with style. I've enjoyed a couple of his longer sets in New York. When I heard him at Def Mix last year he was so-so. Let's see what he's up to this summer (imagine a battle of the Danny's inside Space on Sunday -- wish, only a wish :p )

I only own one of the the nocturnal freq. mixes but both cd 1 and 2 are great. I have never seen him live though. Hopefully, one of these days I will!

Back