Dance or die/destino/shadows

Monkeison

On hols with family so gonna be hard to get too many passes out. So what we all think will be best out of dance or die/ destino/shadows. Will be dragging wife along who is a drumcode fan

ok so...

all of those line ups look pretty decent.

dance or die has fanciulli (solid, not the biggest fan myself but ok).gerd janson I love - on the housier/melodic side plus that special guest TBA still

destino is music on daytime with carola, paco osuna and matt tanzmann. usually paco would smash it out (and your wife might like that) but it's a daytime (evening) event and normally it's not as banging hard then. but still, definitely an option. also, just for perspective. 15th aug is ferragosto, italy's biggest summer holiday. if you do choose go to destino that day, expect a strong italian contingent there. will be a lively affair this and going off for sure.

shadows is great because it's both outdoor and indoor. outdoor until midnight (and if you arrive pre 9pm you get in free) and then indoor. not the biggest in terms of line up on that date, but both all those artists on the line up are decent. also if you've never been to cova santa...it's great!

now, purely because I checked the calendar to reply, you might also consider those two events maybe...

afterlife on thursday (at hï) - in my opinion one of their best line ups of the season. Tale of us B2B âme, adriatique and kink live in one room, chris liebing, rodhad and shifted live in the other.

transmoderna on friday (at pacha). dixon, henrik schwarz live, marcus worgull and toto chiavetta. innervisions pure.

not knowing you any better it's hard to give a recommendation. destino and hi will be very busy for sure, the rest of the events should be comfier from that point of view. depending on the calibre of the special guest at dance or die it also might get a bit busier but shouldn't be crazy busy.

hope this helps at least a little ;)

Stivi you’re legend thanks for spending so much time writing this. As approaching 40 recovery is getting harder so have to pick wisely and with resistance the week after this is gold dust. Prob be Cova Santa unless we have a pan pot/ coxy dance or die

Stivi you’re legend thanks for spending so much time writing this. As approaching 40 recovery is getting harder so have to pick wisely and with resistance the week after this is gold dust. Prob be Cova Santa unless we have a pan pot/ coxy dance or die

I can't see it being coxy for DoD.

Dance or Die trying to compete with Pure Pacha for the most mixed up line-ups of the season it seems.

Back