Damon Hatcher - Synopsis EP (Subsky, Jonathan Grossman, Disclosure Project RMXs)

dam0

Hi all,

My first EP in a while has just finished a promo run and the feedback has been great. It's available exclusively on beatport for now but should find its way to the rest of the major sites in due course.

Damon Hatcher - Synopsis EP (2600 Records - Night drive Music)
Additional remixes by Subsky, Jonathan Grossmann and The Disclosure Project.

Tracks: 4​
Lengtht: 0:33:11h​

Laurent Garnier (Pias)
absolutely love the original mix. it's stunning. full club support from me.

^^ 8)

Spiritchaser
Really like the Original and Disclosure Project mixes.... in the Spiritchaser wallet!

Solomun (Diynamic)
i realy like the second and last rmx.

Jon Silva (Pesto, Plastic City, Soda Inc.)
nice EP but Jonathan Grossmann's remix stands out for me - exactly my cup of tea! charted on RA

Håkan Lidbo (container recordings / ****katapult / pokerflat / tigerbeat 6)
i like it a lot. the synopsky remix being the fav. great and deeply swinging track.

DJ Misjah (Great Stuff, ReRun, DeepClass)
Love the original!!!..

Da Funk (Pacha Recordings)
BRILLIANT! another superb release! all tracks very playable and just beautiful!my fave is the disclosure remix. super deep, super eautiful! full support!

Dibby Dougherty (Witty Tunes)
The Disclosure Project mix is my favorite from the bunch...but all mixes are very tasty indeed, great release again

Lemon Popsicle (yellow Tail, Blue Fin)
Subsky Remix is wicked 8/10

Max Brannslokker (Kostbar, Tanzbar)
Hey, thanks for sending again! Original is the best for me, quite trippy.

Danny Graham (Tokio Recordings/Proton Radio)
Love J.Grossman's mix of this. Wicked stuff!

Craig Stewart (Raunchy Rhythms Radio)
Well thought out EP: Something for the warm up, early hours & peak time.

Horatio BC (Quanticman Records)
These tracks are tacking you to a world of dreams. Lovely stuff by subsky. Will play it for sure.

Marlose (Ostwind)
Den Disclosure Project Mix find ich von vorn bis hinten richtig hammer, der gefällt mir super, von mir für diesen track alle
möglichen bienchen, daumen hoch,

Martin Lazaro (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Excellent EP!!!! My favorites are definitely: the original & jonathan`s mix!!!!! Thanks a lot for the ep!!!! :D

Erwin Kelemen (Plastic Lounge Radio)
Great Stuff!! My favorized traxxx are Jonathan´s and the Disclosure Mix

St Thomas (Kompakt)
I like a lot the original version. I will play it on my fm radio show! The gimmick is deep and hypnotic, the pad is fantastic... I will lay Jonathan Grossman Remix too, because the groove is perfect for a clubbing session

Kid Culture
Great deep package..really like the Grossman & Disclosure Project mixes.

Nijs Korevaar
het origineel doet het voor ons! erg chille strandvibe!

Sergio Matina (TendenziA Records)
Synopsis (Subsky Remix)... is my prefered version... it's a viscreal trip... I love it!!!

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show)
This release is big. Like remixes a lot, but original one is deep brilliant. Definitely will play! Will support!

Bobi (Club FM)
So good selection of remixers,Really feeling the original.... also loved the disclosure remix and Jonathan Grossman remix it s very nice and the melody is great on the hyptnotic beats, will play out!!

Kazuumi Ishii (Logos Recordings Japan)
Good stuff. I love the original, but my favourite is the Disclosure Project remix.

SILVERADO (Whitby Underground)
Excellent, Disclosure Project rmx will be moving air tonight @ Living Room, Newcastle, beautiful ep

Tom Morgan (Discotecamusic)
Subsky remix sounds nice and fat, will give this one a whirl.

Amine Edge
hey yo, thanks for the promo, original mix is good and the discosure project remix is very cool too :) thanks

Philogresz (Team Records, 3rd Wave Black)
Synopsis - Jonathan Grossman Remix is very hypnotizing

Richard Belsom (Phobic Records LTD)
An absolutely superb EP, all tracks have a lovely groove and tight percussion.

Dan X
Yowser! 8)

Robbie G
well done that man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the support chaps. Hope to see you about soon as I have been practicing 'Air bass'!! Oh and Dan... I've made a slight amendment to the original post.

You are welcome young man. I didnt realise you where in the studio I would of been over with my air bass to play on this tune for you, my rates are cheap.

Beers soon? Are you about for SW4?

Yeah i might be around for SW4, it depends how skint I am as it's bday and friends stag in August. I'll pass on your number to friends, people are always in need of a good air bassist! I think there is another innervisions night soon at plastic people if ya'll down with that.

Back