Da' Weekend??

A

Anonymous

What are all you funky, drunky, high people do this weekend *as I do believe its landed*?

Me.. I'm going Leeds...

Friends are off to radio 1 manc then we're hooking up in Leeds for a huge (very messy) *the last one involved octopus! house party!

An Octopus?!?!?!? :confused:

Just how do u involve an octopus in a house party??

I'm off to work in about half an hour and won't get finished till 1ish, 2moro I'm working from 1pm till midnight and on Sunday I'm working from 1pm till 9pm so that pretty much sums up my weekend :(

Might go out on Sunday though...

markEg said:
An Octopus?!?!?!? :confused:

Just how do u involve an octopus in a house party??

Long story.. Bobbing baby dead octopus out of a bucket..
That was tame to what happened in that house..

*god have merci on my soul*

Go out Sunday chief! Your young ONCE!!!

I work in a Library during the week but I've taken up a part time bar job to help save up for my hols. Although I'm starting to get really fed up working at weekends :(

PROBABLY SPENDING THE WEEKEND IN THE HOSPITAL WAITING FOR MY SISTER TO GIVE BIRTH TO HER FIRST CHILD....MY NIECE ARIANA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

I'll be out in a few nice bars that i know that have some nice house dj's playing
will be back home by 3 not going to a club, but the bars were going to open till 2 anyway

Uhhh - just home from work - can't believe its half past 3 - great way to spend a friday night (not).

Don't even have time to check thru the 266 :eek: posts since my last visit at tea time!!!

Got to get some sleep b4 working probably 12 hours 2moro :(

I rolled into work this morning on auto-pilot, head banging like a big bass drum!!

Gonna be here for most of the weekend! :cry:

andivokes said:
I rolled into work this morning on auto-pilot, head banging like a big bass drum!!

Gonna be here for most of the weekend! :cry:

just getting ready for a house party in Leeds.. Work and banging heads mix like petrol and fire..

i'm drinking lots
had a sh*t week at work and gonna let off some steam
won't have to go far neither, my local is ten steps from my house

have a good one all! :D

we've just decided that not going out tonight would be a crime. a friend of mrs rustywoo has recommended something called Throb in birxton. It sounds quite a laugh, maybe a mixed gay/straight crowd so we shall give it our best shot. wish me luck......

http://www.throbbing.info/

I've had 2 invites today, 1 to Spearmint Rhino and the other to a party (well a small gathering)

Nope, we're staying in!

Anyway its raining :(

Still working... still feel worse for wear after downing too much bourbon whiskey last night... plus I am supposed to be going out tomorrow night, so I cant see me doing a great deal later, not unless one of you kind people can lend me a tenner! :)

Back