D&B, HTID ..Rave in Ibiza......request for info

hyper

I go to festivals all over the world...but have never yet made it to Ibiza:eek:. Coming soon!
But please what clubs/nights do a lot of D&B, HTID etc?
Bring on Westfest type events 8) HTID in Birmingham this weekend and Tranzmission coming up in a month. Whoop Whoop
Thanks in advance if anyone gets back.....it would help me heaps.:lol:

ok thanks. :confused: ermm ...how can Ibiza be missing out on D&B then...if you say there aint much. I am just back from an HTID/uproar in Birmingham.with Tranzmission London coming up. Surprised actually if there isnt much in Ibiza.....when it is widely supported in the UK.

I will just have to fit in Ibiza in around my UK events like..Sanctuary festival then.:lol:

That tranzmission thingy looks really fun in a tacky big room rave kinda way.

Part of me wants to go to pretend I'm 15 again. :lol:

Surprised actually if there isnt much in Ibiza.....when it is widely supported in the UK.

Surprisingly the Ibiza scene isn't a carbon copy of the UK scene.

the Ibiza scene isn't even so much of a scene as a tourist atraction. D'n'B could never flourish the way house has as it wouldnt be able to lay any roots or attract enough people to the island to maintain it as a lone genre in Ibiza.

same with dubstep and breaks. They will always be a small add on to any night in Ibiza rather than the main attraction.

ok thanks. :confused: ermm ...how can Ibiza be missing out on D&B then...if you say there aint much. I am just back from an HTID/uproar in Birmingham.with Tranzmission London coming up. Surprised actually if there isnt much in Ibiza.....when it is widely supported in the UK.

I will just have to fit in Ibiza in around my UK events like..Sanctuary festival then.:lol:

Ibiza is more "proper" clubbing rather than the rave scene. If that's what you're into though, head over the water to Innovation in the Sun:

http://www.innovationinthesun.com/

didn't DJ Marky have a residency at Space?

at least he was playing when I was there.

It presented a convenient opportunity to flee to the other room and try and track people down.

That tranzmission thingy looks really fun in a tacky big room rave kinda way.

Part of me wants to go to pretend I'm 15 again. :lol:

Do it! And get a a tattoo:

d17f43ab-5850-4b05-99a9-d0bb55952437.jpg

:lol:

Back