cybers...

X

Xtream

what is the attitude towards cybers in ibiza?
also...are you able to take bags into the clubs??

so i wont be able to hide water in my bad :(

cybers...cyber kids, like crasher kids. like people who wear glowing stuff, flashing stuff and bright colours..... like the stuff on www.cyberdog.net

Cybers... (YIKES! :eek: )

Mystery%20gurner%20&%20Chupa%20Chups.JPG

Abs,%20Andy%20C,%20Tonident%20&%20Mrs%20Passion.JPG

Leatherd_Lips.JPG

Da%20Gurn%20biatches.JPG

Open%20wide.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how they will regret this behavior when they get older! :lol:[/img]

I thought the days of glow sticks were over- I guess the younger generation has taken over. ;)

Yikes is right- these kids are lookin' a little tweakish....and dehydrated

I seen a few cybers, especially on nights like Cream at Amnesia and Slinky at Es Paradis, not many of them tho, there is a really cool Cyber Shop in San An called 'Astro' which sell some nice stuff, most of it isnt OTT stuff so thats cool! I got this blue cyberdog top with a orange smiley face on the front, it rules but i wud never plaster my face and hair with the paint and wear the beads and yellow combats....NO WAY

there is a branch of cyberdog in downtown ibiza town on that road with the amnesia/space shops on it

well, their outfit is..hm..yes...actually they look like...eh...yes. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

cyber kids, crasher kids or as it is called in germany 'karstadtraver'. most of them (karstadtraver) are very young (15-19), have taken too many pills (nothing against drugs, but you should have it under control...) and they usually are 'musically a little bit undereducated'. they're tolerated in most clubs but aren't really welcome. And you shouldn't wear such things at Pacha, Space (depends on which Party) or Cocoon@Amnesia.

There were a few cybers in ibiza, but they were at trancey / hard house nights. They werent exactly q ing for pacha, put it that way!

Quicksand said:
cyber kids, crasher kids or as it is called in germany 'karstadtraver'. most of them (karstadtraver) are very young (15-19), have taken too many pills (nothing against drugs, but you should have it under control...) and they usually are 'musically a little bit undereducated'. they're tolerated in most clubs but aren't really welcome. And you shouldn't wear such things at Pacha, Space (depends on which Party) or Cocoon@Amnesia.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right, Quicksand. We call these people Buffalo-Stampfer oder Bauern-Stampfer!

Scottish Helen - I don't like cyberkids, but you have proudly admitted knowing 2 of the lovely girls on the photo's! They were the worst I could find!

I do not go on gurn.net, it is full of cyberfreaks

funkster said:
Scottish Helen - I don't like cyberkids, but you have proudly admitted knowing 2 of the lovely girls on the photo's! They were the worst I could find!

I do not go on gurn.net, it is full of cyberfreaks

Yes I am proud to know them because they are both top girls and really enjoy themselves when they're out clubbing.

I don't choose to go cyber myself but don't hold anything against those who do either. Surely the whole point of clubbing is for people to be able to do what they want .And at the end of the day the trance and hard house scene has a lot of people who like dressing like this so just leave them to it they're just having fun and to be honest brighten up a club.

Intollerant knobber :rolleyes:

Back