Curry Club

Robo said:
i went there last night.

it was very nice!.

never sweat so much though!

:p

Maaaan, shoulda seen me on saturday! I went to a place called nando's with sam, ya may have heard of it, and went a little crazy with their "extra hot" sauce... I couldn't feel the inside of my mouth for over half an hour after I finished the meal!!

andivokes said:
I went to a place called nando's with sam, ya may have heard of it

we have nando's in ibiza too!!
049.gif

bar_m_header_photo.gif

Ibiza is going to be hotter than ever this summer as Nando’s PERi-PERi chicken restaurants will be opening a restaurant at Manumission’s Bar M, San Antonio, Ibiza. Nando’s Bar M will be open for the summer season on the beach front serving flame-grilled food for eat in or take-away to sun worshippers and hungry clubbers alike.

Nando’s is the perfect partner for the hugely popular Bar M, bringing great value, unique style and food to this super-cool venue. It is the first venture of this kind by both Manumission and Nando’s. Andy from Manumission said “At Bar M we specialize in creating atmosphere and selling drinks and we have always felt our restaurant should ideally be run by people who are as passionate about food as we are about drinking and partying. We racked our brains with ideas for perfect partners we came up with one name and made one phone call. Now as well as being the ultimate pre club destination, Bar M is also the hottest place to eat!”.

Nando’s have been integrated into Bar M in a way which reflects the essence of Nando’s but with a Manumission twist. A counter top hewn out of a single piece of oak, slabs of timber next to bands of galvanised steel, Portuguese style mosaics and deep red canopies help to create an authentic and warm environment.

Never did get to eat there, saw the place, obviously, but my mates wanted to eat at marlins.

gecko2 said:
Who's the Taliban on the left?????

he is a schizophrenic that escaped from a french psychiatric hospital last year and came to
ibiza. i saw him this summer in san antonio at least once along the promenade (dj biff saw
him in the bay on a few occasions) and i saw him again last monday in ibiza town in front of
es cafetó. this week a french association came to ibiza to investigate because they knew he
was obsessed with the island. yesterday the police found him in ibiza town :!:

ehsql.cgi

McRackin said:
he is a schizophrenic that escaped from a french psychiatric hospital last year and came to
ibiza. i saw him this summer in san antonio at least once along the promenade (dj biff saw
him in the bay on a few occasions) and i saw him again last monday in ibiza town in front of
es cafetó. this week a french association came to ibiza to investigate because they knew he
was obsessed with the island. yesterday the police found him in ibiza town :!:

"only in ibiza"

Back