cubanito

McRackin

Super Moderator
the music bar / restaurant cubanito (one of the ibiza best kept secrets during the last years)
is another of the places to visit this winter. cubanito is located in an old farmhouse with a
bar inside and a restaurant area outside in the covered terraces. they offer an international
menu (specialized on cuban and south american food) and music with their resident djs!! :p

next saturday 15th they start a new party called lovely planet (every saturday from 10pm to
4am) with dj miss luna from km5 (deep house - lounge) :!:

a little bird told me that cubanito is owned by wolfgang who used to own the disappeared
particular in cala jondal!! ;)

lovely_planet.jpg

from saturday 20th people attending to cubanito will be able to see the making of habanos
(cuban cigars) at their new party cubanos progresivos!!
rauch25.gif

miguel garchi (la alternativa@jesús and pk2@s'estanyol) will be djing at these parties along
with dj miss luna :!:

rest-cubanito.jpg

Does this bar/restaurant have a homepage??

and how is this place during the summer time? I love Cuba so I think it's worth visitting!

have you been in sa caleta or cala jondal :?:

- first roundabout when you leave the airport
- bar la ponderosa
- take the road to sa caleta / cala jondal
- you will find a curve to the right (dont turn left :spank: )
- and then a crossroad. instead of turning to the left to go to those beaches keep straight
and you will find cubanito at your left

take a look again to the little map because its easy to understand!! ;)

McRackin said:
have you been in sa caleta or cala jondal :?:

- first roundabout when you leave the airport
- bar la ponderosa
- take the road to sa caleta / cala jondal
- you will find a curve to the right (dont turn left :spank: )
- and then a crossroad. instead of turning to the left to go to those beaches keep straight
and you will find cubanito at your left

take a look again to the little map because its easy to understand!! ;)

Thanks McRackin, can't go wrong now with a description like this!!

Big winter-party „Cubanos progressivos“ on Saturday, 31.01.04 as of 23.00 h in „Cubanito“,
Crta. Aeropuerto-San José. In a fantastic ambiance with fire place, torches and candles,
Dj Miss Luna and DJ Mark van Haze will play Funky-House. Additionaly, there will be
everywhere: delicious Carribean cocktails and longdrinks at the bar, „Puros“, recently
imported from Cuba, an exclusive variety of rum and many surprises more. Ladys will get a
free welcome-drink!

cubanos.gif

McRackin said:
today coming back from the beach i noticed that cubanito is now called line-up!! :confused:

oh, we've passed by there two times in july and i wondered why i never had heard anything about it before...!

tsssk tsssk!! :p

dont say it to anybody..........

:eek: :twisted: :eek:

.......... although this winter its closed they have a kind-of-secret icehouse party next sunday (no posters, no flyers, no nothing ;) ) with dieter sin plomo (km5, space, jockey club, etc) among other djs. apparently the venue has been specially decorated for the occasion..........

sinplomo.jpg

Back