Creamfields

mashednlovingit

Anyone going this coming weekend?

I'm off on the Sunday, was wondering what people think of George Fitzgerald and is he worth seeing? Am also really looking forward to seeing Paco Osuna and Mar-T.

166727_10152596845985032_1061997482_n.png
733949_10152596832870032_1152131268_n.png
74724_10152596815425032_1306834000_n.png

Unoriginal but Enter, Pryda and Tong tents look decent. George Fitzgerald will definitely be worth a watch.

Unoriginal but Enter, Pryda and Tong tents look decent. George Fitzgerald will definitely be worth a watch.
some great names on there, but having seen them all anyway, no great incentive for me /my crowd to make the effort to travel down from scotland for it, much better options for the summer really.

some great names on there, but having seen them all anyway, no great incentive for me /my crowd to make the effort to travel down from scotland for it, much better options for the summer really.

Exactly, you could have a sick weekend, but it's nothing out of the ordinary line up wise. We Are FSTVL in UK and Vertigo in Italy look more up my street but I'll be in Ibiza anyway!

Trance lineup is terrible! It's by far their weakest lineup for Trance. But the rest of the tents could be good fun. However, I don't like the creamfields crowd, I've met some proper knobs when I've been in the past.

must say ive gone right off the idea of these sort of festivals. big name dj's playing banger after banger trying to take the limelight for their 1.5hr set. would rather see one of them curate and play a good club and have the flexibility to play different types of tunes.

I'd of loved to have got tickets for Tomorrowland, Markus Schulz is doing an open til close set on one of the days. Just him in the tent all day. Proper warm up, peak, 'rabbit hole' and close sets. How a night / tent should be structured.

I've got my ticket, first time since 2008. Trance lineup isnt a stand out one but there's Oakey, Norin & Rad, Andrew Bayer on Sat JOC, Patterson & Suckley on Sunday worth going to see.
I love a bit of tent hopping and getting to see DJs i wouldnt usually get the chance to see live but I'm a big fan of their music so it's perfect for moi.

must say ive gone right off the idea of these sort of festivals. big name dj's playing banger after banger trying to take the limelight for their 1.5hr set. would rather see one of them curate and play a good club and have the flexibility to play different types of tunes.

+1..Those type festivals are complete $hite..Stuck in some horrible airfield for 3 days..no thanks

These festivals are what you make of it.

Line up wise all the big established dance festivals in the UK (Creamfields, Global etc) have to cater for a wide range of tastes musically so they get the numbers through the door.

Sure, there will be people at Creamfields (and other festivals) that i would not overly want to spend time with. And there will be DJ's that i would rather cut my ears off than listen to, but equally there will be people there that i love to spend time with and DJ's that i would love to hear.

Every year people criticise the line ups at these big festivals, but every year they do well and every year there is something for everyone. Which is the aim.

I went to Creamfields last year after not going for maybe 4 or 5 years and really enjoyed it. Of course, not all the music was up my street and not all the people there were my kind of people but some of the dj sets we saw were great.

Take these festivals for what they are - a good day out with your mates in (hopefully) the sun!

I'm just saying that i'd probably only spend time in one of the tents each day this year, when compared to other years I could see myself having problems with set clashes. This year is aimed strongly at 'edm'.

Back