Creamfields UK 2009

I personally thought this year's Creamfields line up looked pretty disappointing. Not bad, by any means, just not quite as good as last year and not as good as this year's Global.

The last few years me and my mates have gone to Creamfields because it's on our doorstep. But after Creamfields last year (which was fantasic btw), we agreed we would go to Global instead this year, just for a change. And when I found out that Global was being held the weekend after I return from Ibiza I had my heart set on it.

But, I'm not sure whether I'll be going to either Global or Creamfields now, simply because a fair few of my mates are struggling for money and I'm not sure whether I'll manage to get a group together for either.

I'm looking at these line ups in hope more than expection at the moment. But I'd probably go to both if my mates were up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to go to see those I wont have the chance to in Ibiza, such as 2manyDJs, Sven Vath, van Doorn, Digweed...

I'm not sure who'll be going down from where I live, so is it worth buying a ticket for £100 so I've got one if anybody wants to go down, and if they dont sell it on? Or wait until possibly after I come back from Ibiza (July) and see if I can get tickets (would it be possible, how much would they be?)

When do the prices increase? Or will the "Standard Weekend Ticket With Camping" remain £100?

I want to go to see those I wont have the chance to in Ibiza, such as 2manyDJs, Sven Vath, van Doorn, Digweed...

I'm not sure who'll be going down from where I live, so is it worth buying a ticket for £100 so I've got one if anybody wants to go down, and if they dont sell it on? Or wait until possibly after I come back from Ibiza (July) and see if I can get tickets (would it be possible, how much would they be?)

When do the prices increase? Or will the "Standard Weekend Ticket With Camping" remain £100?

I'm not sure to be honest, mate. It says on the website that the "first 5000" camping tickets are at that special price... so depends how quickly they sell.

The Weekend Camping tickets were only about 115 quid plus a booking fee last year anyway, so I don't think you'll make a huge saving.

I'm just gonna have to sit tight and see what happens. My personal preference is Global at this stage though. Depends purely on my mates - as always.

If I had to choose a festival in England this year it would definitely be

1239232117.jpg

A bargain at only 35 quid from-

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event-detail.aspx?id=88491
http://www.wegottickets.com/event/45902

See your point but when Vath & Luciano are on at Creamfields, think I'd prefer that (although theres significant diffrence in price!!)

But the people at Leeds will be Cocoon Minimal heads which will do me fine.. I was at Creamfields last year, too many roasters and there was a Manchester V Liverpool fight in one of the dance tents. Must have been 30 involved.. I can't be arsed with that, so wont be going back..

Back