Creamfields Question for anyone who has been before

Barbie

If you're going on the train do you go to Liverpool Lime Street or is there another station closer to the site??

x

We went to Creamfields last year. They put on buses from Lime Street station to take you to the event for £2 per person. Not sure if there is another station near by :?:

Not going this year but I have to admit the line up looks great - I would go back just for the Bugged Out Arena....... :rolleyes:

Have a fab time!

Fraz said:
We went to Creamfields last year. They put on buses from Lime Street station to take you to the event for £2 per person. Not sure if there is another station near by :?:

Not going this year but I have to admit the line up looks great - I would go back just for the Bugged Out Arena....... :rolleyes:

Have a fab time!

Thanks, I'll stick with Lime Street then and just get there early, won't think about getting back to Lime Street the next morning :eek: :p

if you can be bothered......

When you get to Lime St, go on the Underground Northern Line and get a train to Central station (or alternatively, walk from Lime St to Central St) then get the Hunts cross train to either Garston or Hunts Cross station.
Both are very close. About 15/20 mins walking but its not too bad.

Or alternatively just get the buses from Lime St which would be a lot quicker

Beware :!: Getting back to the station could prove to be a task. That was one thing I noticed leaving the event site last year was lack of public transport back to the City Centre.

We found ourselves walking around the streets of the local residential area with loads of other folk all looking for Taxi's

Neil said:
if you can be bothered......

When you get to Lime St, go on the Underground Northern Line and get a train to Central station (or alternatively, walk from Lime St to Central St) then get the Hunts cross train to either Garston or Hunts Cross station.
Both are very close. About 15/20 mins walking but its not too bad.

Or alternatively just get the buses from Lime St which would be a lot quicker

Right let me get this straight cos I am bit of a dizzy bint when it comes to directions :rolleyes:

At Liverpool Lime Street, I need to head to Central Street (what's this about Underground Northern Line?? Underground like in London Town??) and then head to either Garston or Hunts Cross?? And then it's 20 mins walk from there??

Have I got that right??

yes, its pretty easy. its underground like london but only 4 stops are actually underground.

It probably is easier to get the buses provided on the way to the place but unless you can get a taxi after it, you might be better off heading towards hunts cross (but that depends on where your travelling to and where the exits are this year at creamfields)

last year we just drove down but this year we will be staying in the city centre and gettihg the shuttle buses down there - want to minimise the walking about so that we can save the energy for bouncing around the arenas

ive been to creamfields for the last 4 years, i went on the train the first year you do go to lime street) and we used the bus, was ok getting there but trying to get back in the morning was a nightmare (7000 people waiting for the bus!!!) after that we go in taxi (from blackpool!!!)

think im staying in liverpool this year as me girlfriend lives there so i make a weekend of it

This is all getting very confusing, I have problems getting home from clubs in London 5 miles down the road :rolleyes: :p so I have great worries for me getting back from Liverpool :eek: :p

GazDaBomb said:
i think you would ve best getting a b&b for the weekend it would save much hassle with the trains.

Yeah we did think about that but the journey back is going to be hell whenever so we figured we may as well do the journey when we're bashed and just get it over and done with :rolleyes: famous last words :confused: :p

Stay in Liverpool until the sunday evening for Garlands or go to Bed in Sheff for Morillo,Nunez, and Richard F :D

N8 said:
Stay in Liverpool until the sunday evening for Garlands or go to Bed in Sheff for Morillo,Nunez, and Richard F :D

Oh yes I knew you'd come up with a bright idea like that :rolleyes: :p ;)

Nath just remember the phrase 'not fit for public viewing' :p :lol:

I'm full of bright ideas, in fact i've got 100W tatooed on my forhead :p ;) :p

N8 said:

Are you trying to finish this old bint off :eek: :p I'm scared enough as it is of meeting you and your mates in Creamfields without it turning into a 48 hour bender :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:

Are you trying to finish this old bint off :eek: :p I'm scared enough as it is of meeting you and your mates in Creamfields without it turning into a 48 hour bender :p ;)

You love it ;) :p :lol:

Kat'll look after you while TMT and I get wrong with the scousers :lol: :eek:

If your after a cheap hotel, try the Formule 1 in teh city centre.
Its clean and dead cheap.
0151 709 2040

The local cab numbers are 0151 486 8000, 0151 486 6969 and 0151 487 8797 but just dont sound like a tourist because youll get charge about £50 to the city centre.
Pay no more than £20 to the centre from Creamfields, £25 at a push if your desperate.

It is had to get home though, I only live a few miles away and I always end up walking home

Neil said:
If your after a cheap hotel, try the Formule 1 in teh city centre.
Its clean and dead cheap.
0151 709 2040

The local cab numbers are 0151 486 8000, 0151 486 6969 and 0151 487 8797 but just dont sound like a tourist because youll get charge about £50 to the city centre.
Pay no more than £20 to the centre from Creamfields, £25 at a push if your desperate.

It is had to get home though, I only live a few miles away and I always end up walking home

Cheers for your help.

One last questions do you know how far is the site from Liverpool Centre??

Back