CREAMFIELDS MEET UP!!!

Im gonna suggest a meet up place on wed or thurs, coz the map of the site should be final then and if theres a meet up point on site we can use that ;)

there likely will be a meeting point as the Creamfields micro-site recommends using it to keep track of the others in a group if you split up

Glasgow-chick and I will be heading down on friday night to a hotel and then using the shuttle bus to get to Speke.

Dunno yet when we will head over.

nish said:
Im gonna suggest a meet up place on wed or thurs, coz the map of the site should be final then and if theres a meet up point on site we can use that ;)

OK, that's good. Let us know and we will try to be there. Only prob is I only know what Barbie looks like so you will have to wear a red carnation or something! :D

dfunky said:
what about the 5 a side pitch

I don't know the set-up of C'fields as I haven't been before but if you think that would be a good place then we could.

What time does everyone wanna meet? Think me and Macdonsj will head to C'fields about 4.30pm but we could meet-up later. Any thoughts?

Ok, the 5 a side pitch it will be! As u come into the site u should be able to see it on ur left (the outdoor stage is on the right).

5 o clock good enough for everyone?

Did a mix yesterday for the trip to Creamfields...

01. Futureshock - Pride's Paranoia (Eric Prydz mix)
02. Layo & Bushwacka! - It's Up To You (Shining Through) (Lee-Cabrera mix)
03. Planet Funk - The Switch (The Scumfrog's Miami Dub mix)
04. Robbie Rivera - The Hum Melody pt 2 (Robbie Rivera Master of Drums mix)
05. P. Diddy ft Kelis - Let's Get Ill (Deep Dish mix)
06. Peter Bailey - Train of Thought (Runaway Train)
07. UN 7 - RRR (Rosy Romantic mix)
08. Jaimy & Kenny D - The Real Thing
09. Junkie XL - Cowpander
10. Bombdogs - I Can't Explain
11. Linus Loves - The Terrace
12. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor mix)

The mood is tribal and the mixing is ok

Any Creamfields meeter-uppers want a copy - pm me!

:D

Right so we're sorted then 5pm footy pitch, I've got Laura's and Eve's numbers and I should be with Nath from the start.

Will post tomorrow as to whether I'm actually going or not :cry:

*Babs says prayer to the back god to mend her back in time for Saturday*

BTW - if you do want a copy of my mix i need to know by lunchtime friday cos i leave just after work that day to head to L'pool.

cheers :D

i dont think i will be able to get there for 5 as i am running a night in leeds tonight that goes on while 6 - need to get some sleep as well! :eek:

Back