Cream tickets

xxkellyibzxx

Any ideas on roughly how much cream tickets will be for mid july please? We are arriving on the Thursday so im probably going to buy them through the ticket shop so theres no messing around when we get there.

Thanks

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Cream Opening Party

Just bought my tickets for the opening party and went for the VIP option - although it says 'one free drink' included when going through the checkout process -when i printed off the ticket it clearly states that free drinks are NOT included, so which is it?

Whatever it's not gonna stop the party and i cannot wait!!

ps. when do the Tiesto tickets go on sale please?

Just bought my tickets for the opening party and went for the VIP option - although it says 'one free drink' included when going through the checkout process -when i printed off the ticket it clearly states that free drinks are NOT included, so which is it?

Whatever it's not gonna stop the party and i cannot wait!!

ps. when do the Tiesto tickets go on sale please?

You are normally given a voucher when you enter Amnesia. This will probably be for everyone including people paying on the door and also buying tickets on the island etc..

It gives you the extra space at the top, if youve had enough in the madness downstairs, but keeping you in the same room!

Plebs at the bottom made me chuckle abit on the spotlight review!

You are normally given a voucher when you enter Amnesia. This will probably be for everyone including people paying on the door and also buying tickets on the island etc..

this is right. i think the reason it said no free drink on your final purchase confirmation is because normally cream/amnesia don't do free drinks, so it'll be set up to automatically say that for that particular party.

but there is a free drink included for sure at the opening.

this is right. i think the reason it said no free drink on your final purchase confirmation is because normally cream/amnesia don't do free drinks, so it'll be set up to automatically say that for that particular party.

but there is a free drink included for sure at the opening.

Yeah I thought it strange that there was no mention of the free drink when I printed my tickets off and none of the other sites selling tickets mention it. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Yeah I thought it strange that there was no mention of the free drink when I printed my tickets off and none of the other sites selling tickets mention it. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

the opening you get a free drink.

the other parties, you don't.

Was just looking at the Cream tickets for 15th July. Just wondering why its 25 euros that night to get vip ticket even though it states that it should be 20 euros up until august when it then changes to 25 euros for the vip access?

Also, do you need to print your tickets off straight away after buying them or is an email sent to you with the tickets? I don't have a printer to print them off straight away but can print them elsewhere.

Was just looking at the Cream tickets for 15th July. Just wondering why its 25 euros that night to get vip ticket even though it states that it should be 20 euros up until august when it then changes to 25 euros for the vip access?

They can pretty much charge what they like and high season starts early July. As far as the tickets go you can print them off anytime i imagine

Free drink wasnt included?

Hi,
No one (including staff & bar staff) knew about the free drink this was one of the reasons for ordering the tickets from yourselves, everyone that was in the queue with me (internet tickets) not one could get a free drink? could you tell me why?

I also went VIP and then got told there was also Special ViP & Guest ViP and had to go all the way back down stairs across floor and use the one and only stairway..

Regards,
Wysiwug

Free drink wasnt included?
Hi,
No one (including staff & bar staff) knew about the free drink this was one of the reasons for ordering the tickets from yourselves, everyone that was in the queue with me (internet tickets) not one could get a free drink? could you tell me why?

I also went VIP and then got told there was also Special ViP & Guest ViP and had to go all the way back down stairs across floor and use the one and only stairway..

Regards,
Wysiwug

did you get in the right part in the end?

Can imagine it gets hectic!

Back