Cream - tickets changes

Andrew

Hey guys does this look alright? A bit worried about turning up with not a lot to show - always a little concerned when arrangements are changed like this. But it was ordered through a link from the Cream website so it should be okay I guess. Does anyone know if this has been done before? This is the info my friend (who booked the tickets received). Thanks in advance.

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you with regards to your tickets for the Cream Ibiza 2009 event. Originally we were informed that all tickets were to be posted and no tickets were to be collected from the venue. However, the promoter has now changed the delivery option for this and tickets can only be sent to the venue for collection on the night. To collect your tickets, please take some photographic ID to the club and your name will be on the door for entry.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Services department on the number below.

On behalf of all parties concerned, Ticketline wishes to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,

Ticketline Customer Services
PO Box 4061
Manchester
M60 1YT

don't worry andrew, i've spoken with cream and basically this is now in line with all other online sales.

that is, bring some ID to show who you are and cream have a list of all sales.

if there are any problems, cream can also speak to ticketline to confirm purchase, etc

don't worry andrew, i've spoken with cream and basically this is now in line with all other online sales.

that is, bring some ID to show who you are and cream have a list of all sales.

if there are any problems, cream can also speak to ticketline to confirm purchase, etc

Thanks Grego - really good to have that reassurance. I did think posting tickets was a little old skool but equally didnt want to turn up at the door and have a shock either!

Back