Cream Opening Party!

djstone

Who was there? Was anyone in here there?

Can anyone tell me something about last thursday? :)

Would like to know all about it before i got there coming thursday :)

ENjoy & lg

Hmm what to say where to begin...
Oakie was playing really commercial set... but rocked the crowd with U2- where the streets have no name... he had some few highlights in his set, but i've definitely seen him better.
Tall Paul really rocked it!!! He did a great job... even the girlfriend of my best buddy (doesn't like electronic music) started dancing the whole night on the great floor! I think that is statement enough...

But I really missed Tiesto, was so looking forward to seeing him the first time... maybe next year!

Cheerio

I enjoyed Oakeys set (except PPK - Resurection) I used to be a U2 fan so Where the Streets Have No Name was rather enjoyable,he played plenty of trance which kept me happy. Tall Paul was pretty good too from what I saw of him (left around 6). Having said that I still would have prefered Tiesto and PVD!!

It was busy but no busier than any other time I've been there and I didn't have a problem with crowds (Although saw Toffer at the start of the night and never found him again)

The ice cannon was amazing as usual :D

I thought I'd lost my 'sweets' which was a bit of a pain, only to find them at 5am, this made the night slightly different from usual but the music was just to my liking so enjoyable none the less :D

Oakey very good, but after where the streets have no name ................................. Very very very very goooooooooooooood !!!
Now i can say that i can go home !!!

ill have to agree with you robo.....i think tall paul is great...he's never dissapointed me.

ppk - resurection and u2 - were the streets have no name sounds like the same set he played last time i saw him
2 YEARS AGO, he also played that set at cream when he played the final set on the courtyard. It was a brilliant set but would have thought he move on after 2 years

Dublin Born said:
is there much House going on at cream :?: haven't been before . i think there is a house room if i am correct :confused:

yes,

the second room has 'house' djs.

jon carter
mync project
jo mills.

GazDaBomb said:
ppk - resurection and u2 - were the streets have no name sounds like the same set he played last time i saw him
2 YEARS AGO, he also played that set at cream when he played the final set on the courtyard. It was a brilliant set but would have thought he move on after 2 years

I was in the Courtyard when he played that set for his final time too,
can't believe he's still playing that either!!!

Back