Cream on Boxing night

N

Neil

Did anyone go to Cream on Boxing night?
I heard that a CS cannister was set off.
Can anyone confirm?

What was the rest of the night like?

there was an incident in the main rom where a cs canister was let off. Sorted out tho. Rest of the night apparently was mental!

I only stayed for an hour before leaving to see Erick at Circus

Phazon back in the courtyard! Being the sad bastard that I am recognised that the sound system is missing a bass bin and 2 overhangs.

My boxing night;

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=13268

where did u end up mate?

I went to Society for a bit of funked up house.

It was far too packed in there. We couldnt even get through the doors to the main room so we had to stay upstairs.

I heard Ted Baker had had an extra allocation of tickets which they sold that shouldnt have so that explains why it was so packed.

Good night except for the trouble trying to get a cab.

Did you go into town on NYE?
How empty was it?

I heard Cream was crap on boxing night, Music was cheesy and the roof was leeking in a corridor? only what ive read though

I thought it was full of scallies. I only wanted to check out lawler but he was closing- and Erick obviously had priority! ;) :p

Yep, Im from Liverpool.

I used to love Cream cos it was different but now its just full of scallies kicking off.

I did actually want to go to Circus but all my mates wanted to go to Society so I didnt fancy Circus on my own.

I havent been to Circus yet but need to try it soon

Will do

Thanks for the offer.

I went to Wigan Pier with a mate who was DJ'ing last Friday.

Its....er......different anyway

Ive had better nights

Full of lads in 3 stripe trackies and stripey umbro jumpers with burberry caps.

Some of the music was good tho. Took me back to the years of Helter Skelter and Dreamscape etc

Neil said:
Ive had better nights

Full of lads in 3 stripe trackies and stripey umbro jumpers with burberry caps.

Some of the music was good tho. Took me back to the years of Helter Skelter and Dreamscape etc

Did you see my mate Gareth Wynn play in the main room, if so was he any good?

Back