cream ibiza 2003

Robo

not only have they got tiesto and pvd as residents, but rumour has it that oakenfold is resdient in the terrace for cream this year throughout the summer......

speculation!!!!!

but how cool would that be....

Robo said:
not only have they got tiesto and pvd as residents, but rumour has it that oakenfold is resdient in the terrace for cream this year throughout the summer......

speculation!!!!!

but how cool would that be....

Where did you hear that :?:

Now that better not be true cos that means me and my b/friend are going to come to blows - he loves Oakie so he would want to go there whereas my Thursdays are going to be taken up with Ministry :rolleyes:

Barbie!!
What's got into your boyfriend?
He can't take you to that God damn awful place!!
I can't let it happen!!!

Robder said:
Barbie!!
What's got into your boyfriend?
He can't take you to that God damn awful place!!
I can't let it happen!!!

He absolutely funking loves Oakie :rolleyes: oh well I spose he can't be perfect in every way :p ;) Now I don't mind Oakie and in his Cream heydays I thought he was the bollox, but since then he has been very hit and miss imo. Sometimes we have seen him and he has been blinding and then sometimes so unbelievably dire, but my b/friend has got this unconditional love for Oakie (kind of like what a parent has for a child lol!)

I don't like Amnesia either, the last time I went was probably summer of 2000 and I said then that I would never go back.

Oh well should be interesting, we can see who wears the trousers in our relationship :p ;)

PvD was the king last year @ Cream and i can't wait to see him again this year.

Back