Cream Birthday

I went back to Nation for the first time in 9 years for a Cream Reunion night in the Annexe in May. I'd forgotten how much I used to love the place.

Can't do the 6th as I have a big 30th bash to go to but defo gonna try and make the 13th. Oakey was good when I saw him at DS in June

Oakie was ace at DS (even if his technique was somewhat sloppy). It's just a shame Judge Jules utterly killed the night.

i know some of the line up for the 13th.

the way they are pitching it seems to be 'current' cream sounds at the party on the 6th and a nod to those who made cream what it was back in the day on the 13th.

the names i have seen for the 13th are mind blowing.

i know some of the line up for the 13th.

the way they are pitching it seems to be 'current' cream sounds at the party on the 6th and a nod to those who made cream what it was back in the day on the 13th.

the names i have seen for the 13th are mind blowing.

Glad to hear it!!!! I'm defo going on the 13th whatever but this sounds good :)

Think I'll hold out for line ups before I rush to buy any tickets for Cream. Brighton -> Liverpool is a long way to go!

Cream's 20th Anniversary – Part 1

Main Room
Saturday 6th October
Main Room Hosted By Size Matters
Steve Angello
AN21 & Max Vangeli
Third Party
Courtyard
Paul van Dyk
Eddie Halliwell
Adam Sheridan
Rob Harnetty
Annexe
Paul Bleasdale
Anthony Probyn
Jemmy
Lee Ellis
Cream's 20th Anniversary – Part 2

Saturday 13th October
Main Room
Fatboy Slim
Carl Cox
John Digweed
Jemmy
Courtyard
Paul Oakenfold
Pete Tong
Paul Bleasdale
Gareth Wyn
Annexe
K-Klass
Andy Carroll
Andy Mac
Anthony Probyn

Can skip over those line ups.

EDIT: Ignore this. Actually had a proper read of the lineup. The 13th looks immense

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my ticket for 13 October which I think is an ace lineup, reckon I'll be in the Courtyard for most of the night. Cream at Nation has a special place in my heart, I've had quite a few of the best nights of my life in that building and this will be the perfect cure for my post Ibiza blues :D

Got my ticket for 13 October which I think is an ace lineup, reckon I'll be in the Courtyard for most of the night. Cream at Nation has a special place in my heart, I've had quite a few of the best nights of my life in that building and this will be the perfect cure for my post Ibiza blues :D

this!

Back