Cream @ Amnesia VIP

TheBoneMan

Hi can anyone tell me how strict they are with men wearing shorts in the VIP ( Balcony Area ) for Cream? We would be happy to pay the extra money for balcony access but dont want to get turned away. As you know cream is usually bunged so wearing jeans is just gon amake things even hotter. Can you also tell me if you can access both rooms via the balcony? Above & Beyond and Calvin Harris are playing on the 21st Aug and it would be great to see them both?

Any help is much appreciated

I've never worn shorts upstairs because I wouldn't want to risk it but I have seen people in shorts so it probably depends what mood the door people are in. You can get access to both rooms from upstairs yeah

I've never worn shorts upstairs because I wouldn't want to risk it but I have seen people in shorts so it probably depends what mood the door people are in. You can get access to both rooms from upstairs yeah

Thanks for getting back to me. Think we'l go for VIP i like the idea of getting into both rooms and not being stampeded. Whats the balcony area like?

Thanks for getting back to me. Think we'l go for VIP i like the idea of getting into both rooms and not being stampeded. Whats the balcony area like?

You have ti get up to the VIP which can be quite a challenge itself if the terrace is very busy but once you're up there its a great place to be.
Plenty of room to dance and easy access to the bar on the occasions ive been

they actually say no shorts in the VIP. might get away with it but i wouldn't risk it personally.

they actually say no shorts in the VIP. might get away with it but i wouldn't risk it personally.

exactly. I also know that they sometimes aren't as strict (especially on thursdays for cream), but I'd still not risk it. wearing jeans is just a question of your mindset really.

Back