cream @ amnesia 2009

webbo89

does anybody know who will be on the bill for this night this year?? (and what day it will be on) thanks

does anybody know who will be on the bill for this night this year?? (and what day it will be on) thanks

Don't think its released yet.

Last year it was on a Thursday and the opening lineup was PVD, Sasha, Annie Mac, Touche and Disco Bomb if i remember rightly.

Is it true that PvD and Ferry Corsten will be sharing the main room headline spot? I read that somewhere...

Back in 2005 when I was there, PvD alternated with Tiesto but I'm assuming Tiesto will be back at Privilege this year.

I wouldn't mind Eddie headlining at all. The guy's a legend. But when was the last time he headlined Cream Amnesia? And didn't he mainly do Judgement Sundays last year?

SvD would be the first name down on the my ideal Cream line up, but that wouldn't go down well in some quarters, I know.:D

PVD was the main headliner last season with Eddie And Ferry the other headliners. I remember SVD playing one night. PVD was headlining that night but was ill and didn’t play.. SVD played for the full night and was sh1te IMO!

Iv only seen him the once...

Im not a huge Trance lover but go Cream everytime PVD plays. He smashes it everytime. I love Amnesia so much and being under the ice cannon when he's playing some oldies with my hands in the air, eyes shut, big gurn... i mean grin on my face!! Thats when im happiest! haha!

Roll on Summer 09! Getting giddy now!

Iv only seen him the once...

Im not a huge Trance lover but go Cream everytime PVD plays. He smashes it everytime. I love Amnesia so much and being under the ice cannon when he's playing some oldies with my hands in the air, eyes shut, big gurn... i mean grin on my face!! Thats when im happiest! haha!

Roll on Summer 09! Getting giddy now!

To be honest, as DJs go, I'd be hard pushed to pick a personal favourite out of PvD, Halliwell, SvD and Corsten. But there's something about Cream Amnesia that wouldn't quite be the same without PvD. The two are just made for each other.

really hope above and beyond are back again this year,seen them last year at cream and it really made my holiday :)

Would be good to see the SHM on the terrace, hasnt PvD stated he wants to be involved on the terrace more aswell?

If it's anything like last year I'll still be happy, the night I went PvD was on and made the holiday for me

( b.t.w. SvD = van Doorn???)

Would be good to see the SHM ...
i couldnt think of anything worse than having the SHM involved.

:lol:
2qxmfkw.jpg

people forget the swedes have been playing at cream for the last 3 years. in 2006 and 2007 at least one of ax, angello and ingrosso were playing every week on the terrace.

If you don't like who's playing on the terrace then don't go on the terrace. Surely the whole idea of having a terrace is that it provides something different to what's going on in the main room?

Back