***** CREAM @ AMNESIA 11th Sep********

klingclubber

ok i just wanna get a little gathering together for this, as the crowds there are somewhat different ;)

so who's gonna be there? for a bit of Tiesto, Tall Paul and Jon FIT AS Carter on the terrace

well I am coming down with Xpander and Adam

anyone else? let us know

then i say we meet the bar behind the DJ Box there's a nice area there with more room the rest of the packed place

xxxxxx :D :D :D

Keep an eye on Jon for me won't you Tracy :p ;)

And if his wife is there try and trip her up or something lol :p

klingclubber said:
cool!

well i'll def be there before you i'm usually anully early for clubs (more the better)
so lets say 1.30am???

i don't normally get there before 2 :eek:

Robo said:
klingclubber said:
cool!

well i'll def be there before you i'm usually anully early for clubs (more the better)
so lets say 1.30am???

i don't normally get there before 2 :eek:

pi$$ off really! damn i'll have been there for nearly a couple of hours already :eek: :eek: hhhaaaa

ok lets make it 2.15am then nutter :p

Robo said:
ok,

2:15 in amnesia for cream. what bar is it again?

the bar is basically in the main room you go to where the dj booth is there is a little stage just under it (i love it there) then behing there a big chill out area and a bar just to your left THERE at 2.15am

will be our first meeting! :eek: please excuse me state i'll tell u now ;)

Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

That's really freaky because that's where I was going to say to meet people because you've got more chance of actually meeting up as it is a bit quieter.

So what time is it? 2.15am? We'd have already been there over an hour
by then wouldn't we? (I LURVE getting there early too!) ;)

Barbie said:

I'll make sure I stalk her and then one false move she'll be ass over tit!

:lol:

xpander said:
Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

That's really freaky because that's where I was going to say to meet people because you've got more chance of actually meeting up as it is a bit quieter.

So what time is it? 2.15am? We'd have already been there over an hour
by then wouldn't we? (I LURVE getting there early too!) ;)

yehhhhhh hahah how freaky i love that little corner with a bit of a stage and when the do the cold air you run in and catch some! (i know i'm like a 3 year old)

phew yes we willhave been there at leasst an hour! i say we go around 12.30ish sorry i know early but we can chill have a drink and slowly get inot it ;)

Barbie said:

hahah of course i won't let hime out of my sight ;)

as for her, trip her up i'm gonna knock her out mate with me baps :lol: :lol:

Lovey, are you going to be there on the 18th as well? Lisa and I will be arriving that day and we are going to cream that night.

Back