Crasher presents Warehouse_1, Bank Holiday Saturday 11th April, Victoria Works, Leeds

crasherevents

Crasher presents Warehouse_1, Bank Holiday Saturday 11th April, Victoria Works, Leeds
CRASHER presents
WAREHOUSE_1
BANK HOLIDAY SATURDAY 11TH APRIL
VICTORIA WORKS, LEEDS
MAIN ROOM
PAUL VAN DYK
MENNO DE JONG
MARCEL WOODS
GTR
ROOM 2: GATECRASHER CLASSICS
MATT HARDWICK
ALEX MORPH VS WOODY VAN EYDEN
RILEY & DURRANT
WILL HOLLAND
VIP ARENA
COREY (Hed Kandi / Gatecrasher)
SANDY TURNBULL (Juvenile / Gatecrasher)
JOHN CRAYFORD (Gatecrasher Seven)
TICKETS
£24.50 + bf STANDARD
£37.50 + bf VIP *** ALL VIP TICKET HOLDERS WILL GAIN ACCESS TO THE VIP ARENA, PRIORITY QUEUING AND A FREE EVENT T-SHIRT
Buy tickets NOW!
AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.GATECRASHER.COM/TICKETS OR BY CALLING 08704 282 726
VICTORIA WORKS, BOWLING GREEN TERRACE, LEEDS WWW.VICTORIAWORKS.COM
IMPORTANT:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT WILL BE REPLACING THE EVENT AT MAGNA, WHICH WAS EARLIER PLANNED ON THE SAME DATE. IF YOU HAD PURCHASED TICKETS FOR MAGNA YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL REGARDING THE SITUATION WITH TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. IF WE EITHER DID NOT HAVE AN EMAIL TO CONTACT YOU OR THE EMAIL WAS INPUTTED INCORRECTLY – WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU ON THE NUMBER GIVEN ON THE ORDER LATER THIS AFTERNOON TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING TICKETS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT janine.thomson@gatecrasher.co.uk

eflyer-1.jpg
Crasher presents
Warehouse_1
Saturday 11th April
Bank Holiday Warehouse Party
Victoria Works, Leeds
Main Room: Crasher Arena
Paul van Dyk
Menno De Jong
Marcel Woods
Gareth Emery
Easter Bank Holiday has always been a date for your Crasher diary, and 2009 will be no different, when this year, Crasher heads to Leeds for a warehouse party on Saturday 11th April at Victoria Works, Leeds.
Originally planned to be held at Magna, this will be the first time Crasher have hosted an event at the Victoria works, named after the mechanics body-work shop from its previous use, which is a 3 roomed warehouse style venue, acting as a blank canvas for many large scale events and already has a massive hype surrounding it amongst Leeds’ clubbers. Add to this Crasher’s well renowned production, a fierce laser and light show and the hottest line up in the dance music event calendar, you’re in for one hell of a Bank Holiday Warehouse Party.
The headline slot will mark the return of one extra special guest, Paul van Dyk, back after last being behind the Crasher decks at the 14th Birthday event, in September 2008. A Grammy nominated artist and globally acclaimed DJ and Producer, Paul van Dyk is a man who definitely doesn’t need an introduction. He continues to dominate the electronic music charts and appears in the top slots of every Top DJ list across the globe. Whilst wowing crowds at numerous sell out shows internationally, PVD has always had a special relationship with the Crasher crowd and we can’t wait to have him back and see what he’s got in store for us this Bank Holiday.
Next up will see Menno De Jong, who at just 24 years old, is without question the next challenger to the Dutch trance throne, already carving up enough notches on the dance music tree for someone twice his age. His production and remix career has seen him record for some of Europe’s biggest trance labels and he’s the owner of lauded Dutch independent Intuition Recordings. As a DJ he has closed gigs for Tiesto and Paul van Dyk, is currently ranked No. 48 in DJ Magazine’s Top 100 Chart and has played in over 25 countries.
Breaking the night up will be tech-trance meister Marcel Woods, although he is a DJ who’s sound cannot be pigeon-holed easily, with his diverse nature proved by being the only DJ to appear at both the White and Black sensation parties. One thing that can be said about his sound is it is a mix of raw, pure, driving and energetic dance music, which is a must at any Crasher event.
Next Up will see Gareth Emery debuting at Crasher this Easter Bank Holiday, who is regarded as one of the most innovative, unique, and exciting figures in modern dance music today.
Room 2 will play host to the Gatecrasher Classics Arena which will see the return of four past Gatecrasher residents playing the tracks we all love to hear. Matt Hardwick, Riley & Durrant and Will Holland will be on deck duty in room 2 and will be joined by Alex M.O.R.P.H and Woody van Eyden who are back after ending the first of Crasher’s 2009 events on a high with another infamous back to back set. They bring the energy and flow for a whole army of artists. What Woody does, Alex does better. And after that, Woody tops him. This act goes on and on, track after track, bringing total euphoria to any dancefloor, putting the crowd under their magic spell.
Gatecrasher – Warehouse – You – Us – Destruction!
Crasher presents
Warehouse_1
Saturday 11th April
Bank Holiday Warehouse Party
Victoria Works, Leeds
Main Room: Crasher Arena
Paul van Dyk
Menno De Jong
Marcel Woods
Gareth Emery
Room 2: Gatecrasher Classics Arena
Matt Hardwick
Alex M.O.R.P.H vs Woody van Eyden
Riley & Durrant
Will Holland
Room 3: VIP Arena
Corey (Hed Kandi / Gatecrasher)
Sandy Turnbull (Juvenile / Gatecrasher)
John Crayford (Gatecrasher Seven)
Advanced Tickets
£18.50 + BF Early Birds (Limited)
£24.50 + BF Standard
£37.50 + BF VIP
Available from www.gatecrasher.com/tickets or by calling 08704 282 726
For more info log onto www.gatecrasher.com

Win 2 x VIP Tickets to Crasher pres Warehouse_1! Plus a Gatecrasher Goody Bag!
All you have to do is answer the following question and email your answer plus your full name and telephone number to comps@gatecrasher.co.uk
In what year did Paul van Dyk's For An Angel get released?
1. 1998
2. 1999
3. 2000
The prize includes:
VIP Entry for you and a friend - gaining you priority queuing and VIP room access
2 x Gatecrasher goody bags, which include an Event T-Shirt, and 2 x Gatecrasher CDs, and an Event poster each
Competition closes at 12pm Wednesday 8th April 2009
Please put Warehouse_1 into the subject field
Good Luck

vwimgoing.jpg

Crasher Easter Bank Holiday Events have always been legendary dates in the clubbing calendar. Are you gonna be part of it this year?

If so, Let everyone know!

I’M GOING!!

Gatecrasher - Warehouse - You - Us - Destruction!

http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasherevents/warehouse_1/images

Crasher presents Warehouse_1 Tickets are now available to purchase from a wide selection of outlets nationwide!

Standard Tickets £24.50 + BF
Premier Tickets £37.50 + BF ** Premier Tickets will gain you priority queuing, VIP room access and a FREE event T-Shirt (Only available at www.gatecrasher.com/tickets)

Gatecrasher Mobile Tickets:

www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

Alternatively you can purchase tickets online and have them posted out to you from the following websites:
www.skiddle.com
www.seetickets.com
www.theticketsellers.co.uk

Tickets are also available from the following outlets:

HMV:
Sheffield 0114 2634 275
Doncaster 01302 340 484
Rotherham 01709 780 068
Barnsley 01226 323 640
Newcastle 0191 230 0626
Hull 01482 620 880
Wakefield 01924 291 281
Liverpool 0151 706 9540
Leeds 0113 245 5548
Leeds - White Rose Shopping Centre 0113 277 7558
Leicester 0116 253 9638
Derby 01332 201 902

Independant Outlets:
Bradford The Disc 01274 394 730
Chesterfield Hudsons 01246 271 179
Leeds Jumbo 0113 245 5570
Sheffield Cavendish 0114 252 5781
Sheffield Sakis 0114 278 7124
Sheffield Jack's Tickets 0114 276 7093
Rotherham Eton 01709 377 555
Manchester Eastern Bloc 0161 228 6432
Stoke On Trent Global Grooves 01782 207 234

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]

[/FONT]

DON'T GET LOST!

This will be the first time Crasher have held an event at The Victoria Works. For those who have not been to this venue before make sure you don’t get lost and check out our directions and travel instructions prior to heading to the venue!

For travel & directions: http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasherevents/warehouse_1/travel

For info on the venue:
http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasherevents/warehouse_1/venue

CRASHED & BURNED?

Partied hard and need somewhere to stay afterwards? Then look no further! Leeds City Centre has a vast selection of hotels to choose from, with a hotel to suit every budget!

Click here to see which hotels we recommend:​
http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasherevents/warehouse_1/accomodation

Still not got your tickets?

For tickets sent directly to your mobile go to
www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

For a full list of tickets outlets go to:
http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasherevents/warehouse_1/tickets

4 pairs of Tickets up for Grabs!

Gatecrasher have given listeners of Gareth Emery’s podcast the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to Crasher pres Warehouse_1. The competition will be aired on Episode 75 of one of the most listened to podcasts on the scene, on Thursday 26th March.

Click here for more info:

http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasherevents/warehouse_1/garethemerypodcast

Gatecrasher also caught up with Menno De Jong ahead of his set at Crasher pres Warehouse_1

Click here to find out what he’s been upto:

http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasherevents/warehouse_1/interviews/mennodejong

Still not got your ticket?

Get yours now at www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

“I will be taking all the energy and drive of my six hour sets and putting them into three. So I would say expect a full on and banging set”
Paul van Dyk March 2009

Gatecrasher catch up with Paul van Dyk ahead of his 3 hour set at Crasher pres Warehouse_1

GC: Hi Paul How are you?

PVD: I’m very Good Thanks!

GC: You are currently in the middle of your world tour, which has seen and will see you jetting to Shanghai, America, Germany and the UK to name a few. Which gig has been the best so far for you?

PVD: It would be hard to say which one has been my favourite as they have all been great. Each of the venues and the crowds have all been different, but all as equally as good and up for it. I’ve had a great time doing each event and the crowds all equally seemed to be enjoying it.

GC: All the jet setting must be exhausting. What do you do to relax?

PVD: The main thing about being on tour is to make sure that you sleep whenever you can. Plus eat healthily. It takes a lot of energy out of you and you need to make sure you look after yourself.

GC: Aside from this, what else have you been upto recently?

PVD: I have been working on a new Best of Album which will be released later this year. The album will feature a host of my tracks as well as remixes. I’ve also been working on composing the sound track for the EA Tennis computer game, which has been very different and exciting. I had to produce the theme for Wimbledon, the US Open, the Australian Open and also for the stages where the player changes level. It was very interesting to do.

GC: In February you delved into the world of classical music, performing live alongside the German Orchestra for a night called Music Discovery Project 2009. It’s slightly different from what the gatecrasher crowd would normally see you do. How did this come about?

PVD: This wasn’t the first time I have done something like this. It’s something that I am very interested in as I do believe that electronic music and classical music have many similarities. I was first approached to do this by the orchestra and worked closely with them in producing the arrangements for the music alongside my band. The work entailed in doing the show and the show itself was an amazing experience.

GC: Your marathon sets have become legendary amongst the Gatecrasher crowd. What can they expect from your 3 hour set at Crasher this Bank Holiday Easter?

PVD: I will be taking all the energy and drive of my six hour sets and putting them into three. So I would say expect a full on and banging set.

GC: What are your top 5 tracks to play at the moment?

PVD: 1. Barry Jay - Electro - Perfecto
2. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Simon - No Regrets (Chriss Ortega Sunrise Mix) - VANDIT
3. David Forbes - Foldback - Fraction
4. John Askew - Vandalism - Discover
5. Kuffdam - Turn your hands to this - VANDIT

GC: What advice would you give to anyone aspiring to be the next PVD?

PVD: Be yourself. If you want to make music then the best thing is to stick with what you like and what you believe in. This comes across in music and people will understand it more and understand you as a person.

Thanks for your time and we’ll see on bank Holiday Saturday 11th April at Crasher pres Warehouse_1

Tune into Vonyc Sessions Tonight for your chance of winning 1 of 4 pairs of VIP tickets to Crasher presensts Warehouse_1

vonyc.jpg

Paul van Dyk joins Galaxy FM, every first Saturday of the month

Paul van Dyk joins Galaxy Fm every first saturday of the month.
Tune in to Vonyc sessions at Midnight on Saturday 4th April for your chance to win 1 of 4 pairs of VIP tickets to Crasher presents Warehouse_1.

Good Luck x

www.galaxyfm.co.uk

If you aren’t lucky enough to win tickets, there are still a limited number of tickets available from the following outlets:

Mobile Tickets at www.gatecrasher.com/tickets
Mobile tickets are also available from Ticket Arena
www.ticketarena.co.uk
Alternatively you can purchase tickets online and have them posted out to you / purchase an e-ticket from the following websites:
www.skiddle.com
www.seetickets.com
www.theticketsellers.co.uk

Tickets are also available from the following outlets:
HMV:
Sheffield 0114 2634 275
Doncaster 01302 340 484
Rotherham 01709 780 068
Barnsley 01226 323 640
Newcastle 0191 230 0626
Hull 01482 620 880
Wakefield 01924 291 281