Crasher back in 2003

Scottish-Helen

I have read on another message board that Crasher are returning to Ibiza in 2003 and will be holding nights at Amnesia with Armin Van Burren as ressie.

Anybody know if this is true? :?:

I will be so over the moon if it is :D

I wouldn't be surprised because they were talking about going back to Ibiza last year but they left it a bit late to organise things.

This will be unbelievable if its true...gatecrasher and amnesia will suit each other perfectly!!! however i have been on the gatecrasher website, and it looks very unlikely that they will be at all. Why???

1.Amnesia and crasher had a falling out because of the alleged trade marking the name, same problem as godskitchen etc...

2.They say that they haven't got to go to ibiza anymore, they can go to over places now for summer clubbing.

3.the first year they went it was a bit of a disater i.e. the pacha thing, however tat was their thought...

i hope i am proved wrong....

Would be great if they are back, can't see why they shouldn't because they'd surely make a bucket load of money from it!!

Robo what's the 'Pacha thing'?? Sorry if it's something I should really know but I really don't have a clue!!

Muel said:
Would be great if they are back, can't see why they shouldn't because they'd surely make a bucket load of money from it!!

Robo what's the 'Pacha thing'?? Sorry if it's something I should really know but I really don't have a clue!!

In 2000 Gatecrasher were in Ibiza at Pacha with Roger Sanchez as resident. Not really what you would associate with Gatecrasher, also all the Crasher kids turned up all cybered up and I don't think Pacha staff knew what to make of them :rolleyes: Half way thru the summer they moved to Eden but it was too late for them and the damage had been done. And the whole season was pretty much a flop for them.

amnesia and crasher would be the perfect fit but, due to previous falling outs it is very unlikely. same reason that GodsKitchen moved to Eden (you can search for previous posts for reasons why.)

did crasher really book Roger Sanchez? that is one of the funniest things i have ever heard :D

rustywoo said:
amnesia and crasher would be the perfect fit but, due to previous falling outs it is very unlikely. same reason that GodsKitchen moved to Eden (you can search for previous posts for reasons why.)

did crasher really book Roger Sanchez? that is one of the funniest things i have ever heard :D

Yeah he was resident there for the summer, did seem quite a strange choice by Mr Raine :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
rustywoo said:

Yeah he was resident there for the summer, did seem quite a strange choice by Mr Raine :rolleyes:

It would almost be as bad as booking Sasha to go back to back with Judge Jules. :eek:

apparently crasher booked sanchez because they wanted to go back to old days....does that mean that sanchez played for crasher?? i don't know, any way as we saw it was a mistake...

I really hope this is not true :cry:

Ibiza does not need another crap english trance night catering for 16 year olds!!!

so what does ibiza need??
in fact there are prob more american house nights than there are english trance nights....

I thinnk gatecrasher would be a brilliant addition to Ibiza, and if they were to go to Amnesia it would be the perfect match. If 'crasher did come to Ibiza this summer and they chose Amnesia, Amnesia's line up would then include Cocoon, Cream and Gatecrasher, now just think how brilliant that would be!

Back