Craig Richards

Only time I've seem him was @ Fabric and it was a yawwwwwwwn fest :rolleyes: but don't listen to me, plenty of people I know really rate him.

Fabric's supposed to have a Wicked soundsystem! :p

U should have got on the decks Babs!

spking of fabric.

i might be going there on the second friday of jan.

i think dave clarke is doing an electro set.

its only a might be going at the mo.

Robo said:
spking of fabric.

You mean next Friday, isn't that the second Friday of the year :confused:

Barbie said:
Robo said:
spking of fabric.

You mean next Friday, isn't that the second Friday of the year :confused:

is it. no, cos i think fabric were shut last friday. therefore next fri will be there first friday...

i think...

:rolleyes:

Robo said:
is it. no, cos i think fabric were shut last friday. therefore next fri will be there first friday...

i think...

:rolleyes:

Well you'd best find out, otherwise you're going to be a week early or a week late :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Well you'd best find out, otherwise you're going to be a week early or a week late :lol: ;)

god, you really are my mother :p

i'll let you know where i'm going, when i'm and what time i'll be home the next day...

:eek: :p

Robo said:
god, you really are my mother :p

i'll let you know where i'm going, when i'm and what time i'll be home the next day...

:eek: :p

And I'll call you every hour to make sure that you're ok, these clubs in London Town can be dangerous places you know :eek: :lol:

Ooops sorry James, we've gone and abused your thread :oops: ;)

Yeah. Tech-House, Progressive...

... whatever label you want to put on it.

The music can be quite uninspiring, so can well understand the falling asleep comments.

However, with his partner in crime, Lee Burridge, Tyrant are a force to be reckoned with.

Alone, I can understand why a quick visit to his set could raise eyebrows. This is because the music is constantly and gradually building. Towards the end of his set, you will find really quality music.

Sure, many may ask why bother with the build up, but done well, the progression really carries you along. When the breaks and othr gems are sneaked in, they carry a lot of weight.

I suppose it depends what you want. If it's a quick rush to oblivion and fatigue, he's not for you, but if you desire a long building set, which ensures that the whole room (dancers and djs) are placed on the same wavelength, it'll be an experience.

Heard him once earlier this year in a local superclub and he was one of the warmup djs back then.

His set was built from a mixture of deep tech house with smooth breaks.

Proggy? Craig Richards DOES NOT play progressive house. He plays tech house. A lot of tech house is well more downtempo than progressive house :idea:

He can be a bit boring at times, but his Essential Mix in 2004 was pretty upbeat.

Ferd said:
Craig Richards is extremely dull!!

Wrong!!

Seen him last night @ Underground, And he was playing the dirtiest filthiest house music, with minimal/tech house thrown in for good measure,..there must have been about 100 people in the whole place, only about 30 on the dancefloor and he still went off!

I suggest you peeps who like your sounds dirty to download his sets from ´The Flame´ there are many parts, all can be found on soulseek.

makka said:
Ferd said:
Craig Richards is extremely dull!!

Wrong!!

Seen him last night @ Underground, And he was playing the dirtiest filthiest house music, with minimal/tech house thrown in for good measure,..there must have been about 100 people in the whole place, only about 30 on the dancefloor and he still went off!

I suggest you peeps who like your sounds dirty to download his sets from ´The Flame´ there are many parts, all can be found on soulseek.

Is he consistently playing @ Underground?

Couldnt tell you, but last yr he done most if not every Thursday throughout the season, this wednesday i shall be there for Mr C who i can say is there every wednesday this season, shall probably risk it and go this thursday also.

Back