Cova Santa Retaurant

thanks for that I would have been endlessly emailing them otherwise!!! Can you recommend any other similar places?? Was thinking KM5 or Bambuddha Grove.....

i was thinking of going to km5 too...
is it easy to find a cab there afterwards???
price wise???

There is a nice man who is always sitting at the front of KM5 and he'll call a taxi for you no probs ;)

About 100-120 euros for 2 with drinks - lovely lovely place :D

Do you still have to make reservations far ahead in September?

You know me and planning.. I can't plan what I'm going to eat each day in Ibiza! reservations?!?!....eek!

Do you still have to make reservations far ahead in September?

You know me and planning.. I can't plan what I'm going to eat each day in Ibiza! reservations?!?!....eek!

:lol: I normally book a couple of days in advance, altho KM5 is so busy these days that sometimes need up to a week to get the time/day you want.

:lol: I normally book a couple of days in advance, altho KM5 is so busy these days that sometimes need up to a week to get the time/day you want.

a week?!?! :eek:

:eek: wow.. I better start planning my holiday... what if I just show up .. I'll be out of luck?

Not a hope of getting a table these days without booking in advance - the restaurant itself is only really small.

Ok, I guess I will have to call and book ahead then.. (should probably book my flight and hotel too I guess)

I wonder if they will take pity on me if I say, "Table for one please!" :lol: :lol:

Ok, I guess I will have to call and book ahead then.. (should probably book my flight and hotel too I guess)

I wonder if they will take pity on me if I say, "Table for one please!" :lol: :lol:

I thought you'd booked (the flights that is, not KM5 :lol:)

Back