Cova Santa parties and Saga at Heart

mp2018

Hi. We are planning another visit to Ibiza in early September and we are thinking to go to Cova Santa and Saga at Heart. Since we have not been to either , I would appreciate advice from the experts.

1. What kind of club is CS? From some photos and videos on the web, it looks similar to Pacha in terms of ambience, crowd and style of music played.

2. Saga. Again , judging from the web info, it looks like rather slow deep house/techno (as opposed to more energetic parties , like Resistance, Abode, DC parties ).

Just to note, we are really into tech house and more energetic deep house.

Thanks !

Cova Santa is an open air club/restaurant but it moves to closed club at the night. I think the attraction is the open air part but some people may say otherwise.

At Pacha you have all kinds of music. Marco Carola style? Martin Solveig? Calvin Harris? Solomun, Dixon? All different styles and brings different crowds.

Saga is not ''slow'' deep house, especially Bedouin plays an energetic melodic house and sometimes tech house but not your Martinez Bros tech house. They are not techno like DC or Resistance parties that is for sure but would not call it slow as well. It's not all day i dream.

Look at the line-ups and whichever you like more just go.

Ziyanettin, thank you very much for your reply. Very helpful. We are thinking to go to:

CV - shadows on 6.09
Saga - &me, trikk and Santiago Garcia , on 8.09

Unfortunately, there is not much info about these parties on this site, so I don’t what style of music to expect so am wondering if anyone has been at those.

I ve been to 4-5 saga parties
Ethno house,mélodic Techno.
On a sunday Saga 6/10 is among my best option with Glitterbox Hi ibz 8/10.

Shadows this kind of melodic Techno, not really my cup of tea.

Ziyanettin, thank you very much for your reply. Very helpful. We are thinking to go to:

CV - shadows on 6.09
Saga - &me, trikk and Santiago Garcia , on 8.09

Unfortunately, there is not much info about these parties on this site, so I don’t what style of music to expect so am wondering if anyone has been at those.

Saga for sure. Trikk is incredible. The next best thing in my opinion.

I would do both, but in terms of your specific tastes, none of them are tech house. I would say Saga that day is more like deep tech house (a day I'm keen on going to) and Shadows is more of the energetic version of that sound roughly, but they're both kinda similar.

Back