Couples in Ibiza??

PMCD1

Me my Wife and another two couples is planning on going to ibiza 2022 for the first time we are all between the ages of 24-27 should we go to San Antonio or Playa de bossa.... only playing to do a Superclub one night we are only going for 4 Nights in Total let me know 👌

Hi PM.

I haven't been to Ibiza, but when I sought advice about my trip in 2019, most of the UK members seemed to like San Antonio a little more than Playa den Bossa. I didn't get an overwhelming American review; possibly because Britain will holiday in Ibiza, while we Americans (I'm from the US) would pay a heavier air fare and consider cruising or something domestic like Hawaii instead.

There are Americans who probably spend their spring break in Ibiza, but I think probably they're in the minority.

I think the main reason was mostly people had been to PdB previously, or possibly that PdB had gotten to be shabbier over time or was in need of renovation.

I was planning on staying at the Hard Rock Cafe in Ibiza, which is a nice place in PdB.

The other thing to consider is W in Eulalia.

Hi PM.

I haven't been to Ibiza, but when I sought advice about my trip in 2019, most of the UK members seemed to like San Antonio a little more than Playa den Bossa. I didn't get an overwhelming American review; possibly because Britain will holiday in Ibiza, while we Americans (I'm from the US) would pay a heavier air fare and consider cruising or something domestic like Hawaii instead.

There are Americans who probably spend their spring break in Ibiza, but I think probably they're in the minority.

I think the main reason was mostly people had been to PdB previously, or possibly that PdB had gotten to be shabbier over time or was in need of renovation.

I was planning on staying at the Hard Rock Cafe in Ibiza, which is a nice place in PdB.

The other thing to consider is W in Eulalia.

We're from Ireland so was thinking about San Antonio we mostly will go for bars instead of clubs was thinking maybe getting like a 4 Star hotel. Also flights are pretty cheap from Ireland and the UK that's why so many people goes we went to Kavos last year it was pretty cool

Wife and myself (both 35 years old) will be in Ibiza (playa d'en bossa - Jet apartments) in the period 10-14 July. This will be our 8th time in Ibiza!! We plan to attend Guetta's FMIF on Monday at Ushuaia & maybe another one party only as we are heading to Tomorrowland right after Ibiza. We also plan to spend a day at La Escollera (Es Cavallet), have dinner by the sunset in Can Pujol and definitely take a ferry to Formentera. Would love to meet new people and make friends during our time in Ibiza!!

We (34 and 37 married couple) will be there from 6th to 13th at hard Rock Hotel. Playa den bossa is a good place to stay if you like party but could be too much if you are looking for relax. Hard Rock hotel is one of the better hotel at the island.

Me my Wife and another two couples is planning on going to ibiza 2022 for the first time we are all between the ages of 24-27 should we go to San Antonio or Playa de bossa.... only playing to do a Superclub one night we are only going for 4 Nights in Total let me know 👌
Iv only ever went to Ibiza as a couple lol
Stayed in San Antonio each year when I was 21 - 25.. Husband and I now both 30 went for our honeymoon last September and stayed in Playa den bossa.. stayed all inclusive and yeah covid was still halting travel/masks etc but Playa den bossa.. there wasn’t enough happening for me.

There’s not really a promenade with loads of bars and restaurants and the Main Street through Bossa on the way to Ushuaia isn’t that nice in my opinion. We found one really nice cocktail bar Baloo Bar (on insta it’s Baloo.ibiza) and yeah we did eat out at the odd place but they weren’t anything special. Good thing is you can walk into Ibiza town though which is pretty.

Going back over next week for 4 nights and staying in San Antonio Bay although in September we are staying San Antonio and I would recommend you stay there ☺️

So much more to do.. book sunset strip dinner at Mint Lounge (next to cafe mambo and better food but still the same music/vibe) or just take drinks down the rocks and enjoy the music at sunset.
Go to Tapas bar for food, can walk around shops, different beaches, loads of bars and restaurants which are nice if you search for them 😉

Ibiza rocks bar, O Beach, Eden, Es Paradis all within walking distance.

Decide what matters most to you and whether it involves taxis constantly.

What club night are yous thinking?

Last edited:
Back