couple questions about renting a house on ibiza

L

lowlight

some friends and i are planning a vacation to ibiza. we would really like to rent a house on the island. i've been searching google (www.google.com) and finding lots of stuff but i was wondering if any of you have had any good or bad experiences with this? any agencies i should work with? certain ones i should avoid? any general advice you can give me on the subject would be great as well.

there will be 6 of as all coming from the US.

thoughts on best times to plan this trip? we are thinking august/sept time.

thanks for the help.

lowlight

Hello!

My friends and I rented a house/villa back in August 2001. We booked it off of this site actually. It was really fun staying there. It had a pool and the owner lived up at the top of the house, but he was never home. He was really cool though. It was located in San Rafael right across the street from Privilege. It was called EL Caprichio I believe. It was about 1,200 US Dollars each for 2 weeks. Ther were 4 of us. A little expensive now that I look back on it, but worth it at the time! It had 4 bedrooms. 2 with queen or king sized beds and 2 rooms with two twin beds in each. 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, washer and dryer, weekly housekeeper. More of an inland location, but I am sure that you can find lots of villas on the sites you look at. It was pretty cool.

So, I would suggest going on this this site here www.ibiza-spotlight.com. It worked for us! Good luck and enjoy! :D

Susie said:
My friends and I rented a house/villa back in August 2001

this one? :eek:

02.jpg

Susie said:
It had a pool and the owner lived up at the top of the house, but he was never home

pool party!!
fing22.gif

05.jpg

Susie said:
It was located in San Rafael right across the street from Privilege. It was called EL Caprichio
I believe

el capricho!! ;)

01.jpg

Hey!

Yes, that's my Villa. Thanks for the picture. Brings back lots of great memories.

Oh, yeah that's the way you spell it!

Susie :D

Back