couldn't resist....

Stu Hirst

we're back out for Cocoon Closing after a year off last year !
:p

What's good/bad on the island this year?
Will I have to run from the Guardia and then get bitch slapped by them again this time around?! (don't ask !)
Will Cocoon be full of trendy hangers-on and people who don't dance? Will I cry every time I order a San Miguel? Will I end up at Kilties watching the footy despite promising to "avoid San An like the plague"....
Too many questions !

Joking aside, i'm really looking forward to getting back out there. When you've spent a considerable amount of your adult life in a place, it's hard not to become attached, even if i'll do nothing but whinge for days and come back whiter than before I went out, but with a bad dose of the runs and a belief that "it's not what it used to be" !

we're back out for Cocoon Closing after a year off last year !

What's good/bad on the island this year? cocoon is good, people moaning is bad, exchange rate is a bastard too.
Will I have to run from the Guardia and then get bitch slapped by them again this time around?! (don't ask !) if you've still got that tache, you can use that to bedazzle them
Will Cocoon be full of trendy hangers-on and people who don't dance? yes and no. it will be packed, totally rammo. even the VIP and half the island will be there as its one of the last closings and cocoon has been immense this season.
Will I cry every time I order a San Miguel? dunno, have you got some deep psychological problem with it. or maybe the 12euro cost is what you're on about. either way,no time for tears son.
Will I end up at Kilties watching the footy despite promising to "avoid San An like the plague".... defo!
Too many questions !

Joking aside, i'm really looking forward to getting back out there. When you've spent a considerable amount of your adult life in a place, it's hard not to become attached, even if i'll do nothing but whinge for days and come back whiter than before I went out, but with a bad dose of the runs and a belief that "it's not what it used to be" !

see you there!!8)

I can't dance very well, I tend to jump and shake a lot, I'm not very trendy because I left my Ibiza shopping plans until the last minute and now there is nothing summery left in the shops....but I will be at Cocoon closing! 8)

See you there! :twisted:

What dates are you there?

I can't dance very well, I tend to jump and shake a lot, I'm not very trendy because I left my Ibiza shopping plans until the last minute and now there is nothing summery left in the shops....but I will be at Cocoon closing! 8)

See you there! :twisted:

What dates are you there?

She'll be the one in the ''Winnie the Pooh'' T Shirt......

yup me too8)! although couldn't sort out a flight so I could stay for the cocoon closing too

I'm just gonna dance around to Garnier on Sat and pretend its Ibiza :?:?

Damn - I wish I hadnt booked Cyprus to see the folks in a few weeks time on a guilt trip when I should have been my usual selfish self and booked a second trip to Ibiza.... :spank::spank:

I arrive same day as you pal 8) But have to go again on the monday after WLS closing. What are your plans :?:

I sometimes do that, and then realise i've fallen over :confused: :lol:

As I typed that - I visioned myself going arse over tit after stepping on a Newcastle Brown Ale Bottle or something random.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you getting the boat again straight after Space :spank:

We're flying back Monday morning straight after Space, I do love to set myself these challenges :lol:

Yup, that funking ferry with the kids running round :twisted: I wasn't going to leave then but i have to unfortunatley.

I actually think getting the plane would be worse, checking in, hanging round, the flight, baggage collection, getting home etc etc And delays ?? :confused: :lol:

Yup, that funking ferry with the kids running round :twisted: I wasn't going to leave then but i have to unfortunatley.

I actually think getting the plane would be worse, checking in, hanging round, the flight, baggage collection, getting home etc etc And delays ?? :confused: :lol:

:lol: I find airports quite soothing when you're in a hole :spank: One minute you're in Space, the next few hours are all a bit of a haze, then before you know it you're back home in your own bed :lol:

:lol: I find airports quite soothing when you're in a hole :spank: One minute you're in Space, the next few hours are all a bit of a haze, then before you know it you're back home in your own bed :lol:

I bet you'd struggle without Tom :confused: ;) :lol:

I know what you mean though, it doesn't seem to drag on.

There's gona be loads of spotlighters there that weekend !! 8)

I bet you'd struggle without Tom :confused: ;) :lol:

I know what you mean though, it doesn't seem to drag on.

There's gona be loads of spotlighters there that weekend !! 8)

Mate without Tom I'd be found passed out under on a sunbed half way thru October :spank::lol:

I prefe to go thru the pain barrier of coming home when I'm not altogether there :lol:

Back