Could i live in ibiza all year round

northernmonky

what work could i do all year round to live in my favorate place.
i am sick of England and would want to make the move in the next few years.
I am very good at speaking spanish/fluent but have no trade i am up for any jobs that are paid well enough to have a good life and not to live on the bread line.
any advice appriciated

what work could i do all year round to live in my favorate place.
i am sick of England and would want to make the move in the next few years.
I am very good at speaking spanish/fluent but have no trade i am up for any jobs that are paid well enough to have a good life and not to live on the bread line.
any advice appriciated

No. not with your grammar.

I am very good at speaking spanish/fluent

What sort of language is fluent, then? :lol:

I'd recommend you stay there for a couple of months before deciding to live there all year round. My mate wanted to move to L.A. but came back because it wasn't what he was expecting.
I'd also recommend you get any job you can while looking for a new job over there. Even restaurant/bar work is good enough to keep up with rent, then find a new job that's better paid. Any job is better than no job when you're new in the country

Yes you can, me and my boyfriend are looking to do exactly the same, we've found long term rent over the winter with a guy that has a few apartments to rent. Our one will be costing 700 euros a month, there are cheaper ones but that one fits our needs. Also I've been having a look at the online ibiza job centre and there are jobs that I have experience in e.g retail, sales that are all year round. Only obstacle for us is that we don't speak spanish which every job requires so it is up to us to teach ourselves. where there is a will theres a way. People will give you negative replies but to be honest just ignore them, if you want it research it and you'll find something you can do! If you want it enough you can do it.

Back