Corvin Dalek

wet and dark house as he describes it he is a very good dj and he plays nowhere near hard house it's all house baby

Funky techno, hard techy house and twisted trance. Or something along those lines!!! He's bloody good anyway. 8)

ive heard him play at promise in newcastle alongside Picotto. he i=s really good. Think he is a resident of promise

GazDaBomb said:
ive heard him play at promise in newcastle alongside Picotto. he i=s really good. Think he is a resident of promise

Yeah i have seen him there 5 or suix times and i think he's well good, he plays quite progy but its still upbeat and a bit trancy toward the end of his set. Its called Wet & Dark its good and a bit different

He deffinatly does not play Hard Trance/House or Tech.

Don't you know his famous record Pounds&Pendz? This is already a great techno classic

Corvin dalek is astounding.

He played Glasgow on NYE, and he made my night.

Very dark and hard in places, yes, plays a little trance, but the harder stuff, but deffo not hard house.

Hes one of the best djs ive ever seen, and he seems to enjoy being behind the decks as much as the crowd is enjoying dancing. Always seems to be smiling.

Him and Oliver Klein as 2 of the best djs doing the rounds at the mo :D

Back