Coronet, Elephant & Castle

spunkymonkey

has anyone been to the Coronet, a new club in Elephant & Castle.
It is an old cinema and is absolutely massive.
They had the Mixmag party there a few weeks ago and I was there for that and for the opening night. I think it has massive potential and will be pretty good for big nights when they can fill it.

spunkymonkey said:
has anyone been to the Coronet, a new club in Elephant & Castle.
It is an old cinema and is absolutely massive.
They had the Mixmag party there a few weeks ago and I was there for that and for the opening night. I think it has massive potential and will be pretty good for big nights when they can fill it.

No read about it in Muzik, didn't even realise it was open yet, where is it in relation to Ministry?? What is music policy going to be like compared to Ministry - I thought it was going to have more live acts etc.

wow wounds quite big
so hard house and trance in elephant and castle
bit of a competitor to Ministry
do they have an opening night of some sort?

They have already had their opening night a few weeks ago.
This Saturday they have Tidy on and I will be going.
So far seems to be mostly Hard House and Trance nights they have booked in.
As lynch said Heat have had a few nights and I know they have Heat versus "someone else" coming up soon.
The capacity is around 2000 but I think they could get a lot more in there. The place is really really big. Judge Jules was on for the Mixmag party and played to virtually an empty dancefloor....the place is so big!!!
Obviously it is only in its infancy but looks like it could be a great venue for big big nights. It would be great to have the big Gatecrasher nights there...rather than being cramped into heaven!!!
regarding where it is....it is virtually on the main E&C roundabout.
Website is www.coronet-london.com

Back